The (dead) teen from the alleyway [part 2]

"The most beautiful part is that I wasn't even looking when I found you

"The most beautiful part is that I wasn't even looking when I found you."
- blindsided by forever.
•••••
•••
••

[Mikey's pov]
I slowly opened my eyes as the sun rayes kissed my face.

I groaned as I turned sround, she suddenly I remembered what happened last night- wait, was it last night? It felt like ages ago, as a distant memory...

I jolted out of bed and looked around, there was nothing out of the ordinary... just my room. WAIT, HOW DID I GET TO MY ROOM?!

I sighed but a sweet smell came from down stairs all the way to my nose, oh god Emma was making pancakes, maybe I could leave this thing for later.

I walked downstairs in my pijamas and with my old blanket, only to find a third person in the table, HUH?! WHY WAS THE BOY FROM THE ALLEYWAY ESTING NEXT TO GRAMPS!?

"Good morning Manjiro." Grandpa greeted me, and when he noticed my surprise face he added, "You must be confused, this is Hanagaki Takemichi." WAIT, DID HE SAY HANAGAKI?! "He's a transfer student and will be staying with us for the year, I forgot to tell you, but it was a last minute thing."

"I-it's okey gramps," I said. "I was just surprised."

"Hello, you must be Manjiro, nice meeting you." He said. His eyes were blue like always, they were so beautiful...

Snap out of it Manjiro! You have a ghost in your house and your grandpa is happy for the first time in- well- forever, he was usually really enthusiastic when I was younger, but I guess she got to him and now he is a grumpy old-ass.

I sat down and Emma put the pancake on my plate. I took the caramel cream and placed it on my pancake, but I never stopped looking at Takemichi.

Breakfast was normal, except that Takemichi didn't eat anything, he didn't even touch the fork.

"What's wring Hanagaki-San?" Emma asked, and that name sent shivers to my spine, "Do you not like pancakes? I could try doing another thing"

"No no, I do like them." He said kindly, "It's just that I already ate in the plane, so I'm not really hungry but thank you though."

Once we all finished breakfast gramps said, "Why don't you help Takemichi to get his stuff? He's going to sleep in your room."

I nodded and grabbed his bags, that were weirdly not heavy at all, as if they didn't have anything inside them.

All the way to my room we didn't talk, not until we entered my room and put his stuff on the floor.

"Now explain to me what are you doing here." I demanded as I turned around to look directly at him.