Manjiro! Get off Takemichi!

Ship: Alltake
Au: Older Takemichi

 •¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

'Wow, so cool' I thought as the rain drops fell on my clothes, making them wet.

But that didn't matter, because on the other side of this glass a bad ass looking bike was shown.

'I wish I had the money to afford one of those.' I thought. I imagined how cool it would be to ride it. To speed through the streets hearing the motor and people gasp as I would pass by. So cool.

I continued to stare in awe at the bike, until a man opened the door from inside, and exclaimed at me, "Hey boy!" I turned and looked at him.

"What are you doing here in the rain?" The dude asked again, "Where are your parents?"

"They're home." I replied, still not taking my gaze from the bike. "Is it yours?" I asked, pointing at it.

The man swallowed and nodded, "Yeah, so you like it?" He responded. "It's my latest model, I finished it a couple days ago."

"Yeah, it's awesome." I replied. Now I started to notice the coldness and why the man was so worried. It was freezing and I was all wet under the rain.

"What's your name?" The dude asked me, "I'm Shinchiro, and this is my bike shop."

I took my eyes from the bike and looked at the man, he couldn't that much older that twenty. He had short black hair and black obsidian eyes, but even though they looked pretty empty his smile was really shiny.

"I'm Takemichi," I replied. "Are you rally the owner of this shop?" I asked in awe, and he smiled proudly.

"Yep!" He replied, "I opened S.S Motors around two years ago I think." He looked happily at the big letters that formed the name of his shop happily, and then looked back at me.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked, "Why don't you go home and come tomorrow? It's quite late and it's freezing, I already closed the shop and was about to head home."

I shook my head and replied, "I can't go home."

"Why not?" Shinchiro asked confused.

"My father was in a bad mood this afternoon, he's probably drinking and watching TV," I looked at my feet and bit my lower lip, "I'm kinda scared to go back home, my dad gets really scary sometimes, specially when he drinks, it means he had a bad day."

I noticed how Shinchiro sweated under the rain . He looked at his clock, then to both sides nervously and then sighed. "If that's so you can stay here." He opened once again the shop that already had the CLOSE sign, "Here, come inside. I have a little kitchen, I can make some hot chocolate for both of us."

"Thank you." I said and walked inside. I cleaned my shoes in the rug and took them off to leave them in a corner.

Shinchiro closed the door behind us and left his bag next to the leather couch on a corner. I sat it in and Shinchiro gave me a blanket, "Here have this. You can sleep here tonight."