I hate (love) you

[Girl Takemichi x Mikey]

"Takemichi, say hello to Manjiro." A really pretty woman with long black hair and green eyes held her young daughter's hand, who was a spitting image of her, but had the blue eyes of her father.

"Hey." The girl said softly while looking at her feet shyly.

She looked at a  blonde boy with dark black eyes who just looked at her blankly while sucking a lollipop.

A beautiful blonde woman stood next to him and with a smile patted her son's back, "Come on Manjiro, don't be rude." She said but it couldn't be helped, he wouldn't say a word.

The boy's mother sighed, "I really thought they'll be friends, just like us." The other woman nodded and added, "I hope they do, you're my best friend after all." She hugged the blonde woman and both laughed.

Suddenly the boy took the lollipop out of his mouth and then he said, "You're ugly."

The girl started to tear up and to cry, she grabbed her mother's dress, "WAHHHHHH," she cried, "Mom, Manjiro called me ugly!"

"Manjiro! Apologize!" The blonde woman said but her son just looked and walked away, "I wanna go home," he said, "I don't want to spend time with a cry baby girl."

"Manjiro you little-!" The blonde woman grabbed her son and took him out side and yelled at him.

Well, what a nice way to meet each other.

Hi, my name is Hanagaki Takemichi, I'm a fifteen year old girl, and that cry baby girl is me, that boy is Manjiro Sano, or rather known as Mikey, my childhood enemy. I think we were around six or seven when we first met.

Let me give you some context,  our moms are childhood besties, but his mother had to move to the Philippines due to her husband'd work, where she had her four kids.

The oldest: Shinchiro, he's about seven years older than me, I think he is around twenty two. Then Izana, who actually was from another man, she didn't cheat on him, but she was violated, yeah, but she still loves him as he does to any of her children. He is about a year or two older than me, he's seventeen.

The second oldest: Izana, he is a year and a half older than me, like I think he is sixteen but he is going to turn seventeen very soon.

Then Manjiro, that I pretty much hate him, he's a fucking disgusting, short, stupid, evil, retarded, lousy, bad looking asshole. I. Hate. Him. Oh! And he's my age.

Then his beautiful kind, warm hearted kind sister, Emma, my forever bestie. She's my age and I'm simply forever grateful for being her friend.

But when Emma and Mikey were very young g their father died at a car crash and they moved back here, and it all brings to that situation, of Mikey calling me  ugly and me crying like a cry baby.

Since that day we've been declared sworn enemies, if it wasn't enough that we went together to kindergarten, we also share middle school, and most probably going to share high school.

Our moms try their best to make us get along, but I guess when they saw how Emma and I got along almost immediately they found it better.

All this brings us to now, I'm walking out of my history class right now, and heading towards my usual meeting spot when I suddenly bump into someone, my books fall but when I see those baggy pants I already know who it belongs to.

I grab my book and look at Mikey, who seems as annoyed as me when we saw each other. "Watch out where you walk Takemichi, are you blind or what?" He spat annoyed.