The Red Devil: Part 2

The birds sang as the sun shone at the EMIYA family, it was morning now. The father, Shirou Emiya was cooking, as early as always due to his routine. He flipped the egg as he was cooking omurice for breakfast.

At the table was his daughter Rin Emiya, she is in her school uniform waiting for breakfast, yawning as if she lacked sleep last night.

Last but not the least was the "family friend" who just came out of the guest room. A 30-year old appearance-wise but is actually much older than that, don't ask her about it though. She wore a yellow pajama set with dandelion patterns on it, her expression was like an undead as she strode groggily to the table. "eMIyaa~ Coffee!" She calls, requesting her morning coffee.

EMIYA spoke as he scooped the rice from the rice cooker: "It's in front of you, Tohsaka."

The undead-looking woman yawned and then proceeded to chug the coffee in front of her. "Thank you" She said in a whispering voice.

Rin Stares at the woman with a perplexed expression. She couldn't in her life believe that the woman sitting in front of her was that confident person that she shares a name with last night.

...

Speaking of which, she still can't comprehend how wild of a night that was.

(Last Night)

"Emiya-kun? Would you mind introducing this lovely lady to me?" The strange lady in a ball dress just said to her father. Smiling at the poor child who was bolted to the door's floor.

... It was met with silence.

"Ughh... Rin?"

... The child didn't respond, still staring at the multi-colored portal.

"You okay?" He asks his frozen daughter.

... Thunk! Her face fell face-first to the floor.

"Rin!" She passes out.

Tohsaka covers her mouth and gasps. "Oh my."

The father glares at his friend as he stands up and dashes to his daughter's arms. "Tohsaka, stop using kaleidoscope, now!"

The red-dressed lady nods and closes the portal beside her. 'Good.' She thought

"I'm bringing her to her room, we're gonna talk... later." He said while lifting his daughter, still glaring at Tohsaka.

Moments later, Rin Emiya was sleeping in her room. The pair of adults were standing outside the door beside it.

"Tohsaka, living room, let's go."

Rin nods.

The pair walked to the living room of the house. Never saying a word to one another. When they arrived EMIYA crosses his arms and starts asking.

"What is your play here? You're not the type of person to recklessly do things like that." He was doubtful that any of this were unplanned, Rin Tohsaka might me clumsy in some aspects, but not in magecraft, even more now that she's a true magician.

Toshsaka stares at him, not saying a word. "Let's sit, I got things to explain." She taps the sofa.

They sat at the sofa facing each other. "So... Your child, she's adopted, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

Rin smiles while tearing up. "Thank you." That is all she could say.

"For what." The man in front of her cocks a brow.

"Her name, thank you." She wipes the tears in her eyes. She inhales and exhales to start talking. "Now, let me start with this." A piece of cloth appears out of nowhere at the table, it was sixty centimeters in length and width, there were glowing blue patterns drawn in it that looks like a motherboard for a computer.