A Pain in the Bum: Part 2

Rin and her father sat on one of the tables on the restaurant, it was dusk now. The employees and the costumers had gone home earlier, EMIYA asked the Irisviel to set up a bounded field for them, so the father and daughter duo could have a talk by themselves.

They had been talking for a while now.

"Well- that's it. Their master sent them to find me and take me back to Chaldea... which I am going to refuse to of course. I'm the original and the one they know is a servant." Emiya relayed to his daughter. Some may call him overprotective but getting involved in anything Chaldea means involving his daughter as well.

"Dad..." Rin faced her father in sadness, if what Tohsaka-san said about him were true, then he is rejecting his very nature. It's not like she agrees with him leaving either. Protecting the world might sound like an honor to anyone, but she hated even the mention of it because of her father, she always saw the sadness behind the smiles- but just to reject the offer to save more lives. "...Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I'm done... I have no obligation to do it." He spoke wearing his usual stoic expression. "Besides, knowing Chaldea, they have better people for the job. Now, let me introduce them to you." EMIYA told his daughter.

"Yeah, I guess." Rin answered, albeit with subtle reluctance.

The bounded field went down a few moments later, the Caster-Assassin pair entered the dining room after EMIYA permitted them too.

"You done?" Assassin asked, lighting up a cigarette.

"Uhuh, now... This old man here." He pointed at Kiritsugu. "Is Kiritsugu Emiya, an alternate version of your grandfather, Class: Assassin."

Rin nodded along. Barely registering anything, the thought of multiverse theory being real is really mind boggling for her, well- there's Tohsaka but that's a bit different. "What should I-?"

Kirutsugu shook his head. "No, no- there's no need, call me Assassin or Kiritsugu. I'm not your real grandfather anyway." He said, trying to stop the girl.

"I'll... just call you Grandpa then, for convenience." Said girl answered, with the tanned skin and white hair, despite not having the same face everyone would mistake this man and her father as related.

Kiritsugu didn't answer and just nodded, before going outside and leaning into a tree, looking at the cars passing by.

Irisviel looked at his turned back, a smidge of disappointment in her face. She turned her gaze to the young lady in front of the archer. "So~ Rin-chan~? My name is Irisviel von Einzbern! You might be too old for my desired granbabies but you can call me Grandma! And- Oh! My class is Caster, so that means Kiri is weak against me." She cheerfully relayed the information, much to the annoyance of Rin's father.

"Also, Shirou-kun~ would you please go to your father dear." She told the archer.

The man understood what she meant, she wants to be alone with Rin. The man sighed and walked away to follow the assassin.

Meanwhile- "Einz...bern?" Rin thought about the name, it was the same family as what Tohsaka said to her, one of the founders of the Holy Grail War... that woman, has the same name as Illyasviel, master of Berserker from the conflict that her father had participated in his younger years, her father's beloved sister.

"By your reaction, I already know what you are thinking. No, I did not actually give birth to the girl named Illyasviel, the other versions of me did as well as marrying Kiri over there." She nudged her head to the man outside the restaurant. "Well, when I arrived at Chaldea, I found these people yearning for a family, even if they don't know it." She smiles brightly. "As the vessel of the grail, it is my duty to fulfill those wishes, false as the results may be."