Wakey, Wakey, eggs and bakey

Izuku Midoriya has light skin, green hair with dark highlights, and had a cute freckled face. He was born in a world that people has supernatural powers called quirks. Like any other kid's dream he wants to become a hero. Izuku was turning 4 and his mother, Inko Midoriya who also had green hair, and his father, Hisashi Midoriya who had white hair, is planning to take Izuku to a quirk doctor to figure out what his quirk is and then have a party afterwards.

Inko POV

My son was going to turn 4 next week. My husband and I were planning to take him to a quirk doctor and have a party for him with the Bakugous. We were going make him his favorite food, buying him some more All Might figures, and have a fun time.

~Time skip to the day of Izuku's birthday~

It's is my baby's birthday today and I can't wait to finally find out my baby's quirk is and have a whole day celebrating it. I woke up, took a shower, and went to make breakfast. While cooking I started humming a little tone till my husband walk up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Me: Good morning hun

Hisashi: morning sweetie

Me: Did you sleep well?

Hisashi: I slept lovely.

Me: Good, by the way can you wake Izu up?

Hisashi: sure. I bet that he will love today.

Me: I sure he will. Now go wake him.

3rd POV

Hisashi left Inko in the kitchen and went to Izuku's room. He knocked on the door three times then opened it quietly and saw Izuku was peacefully sleeping in a All Might themed bed. Hisashi went closer to Izuku's bed then sat on the corner of it. Hisashi started to gently shake Izuku to wake him up.

Hisashi: Izu time to wake up.

Izuku: hmm... five mo..re minutes

Hisashi: Izu do you know what day it is?

Izuku: hm?

Hisashi: It's your birthday Izu!

After hearing that Izuku woke up immediately.

Hisashi: ah, their you go now, you're up

Izuku got out of bed and stood in front of his father practically jumping in excitement.

Izuku: is it really my birthday!?

Hisashi: yeah Izu, it is!

Izuku: I wonder what quirk I'll have. I might have mom's mutter mutter mutter or yours mutter mutter mutter or even better I have both of yours and mom's quirks mutter mutter mutter.

Hisashi couldn't hear all of what Izuku said in his muttering, which he got from his father, but he did hear most of it. Hisashi smiled at his son because his son was happy. Izuku stopped muttering and looked at his father for a while. Hisashi was confused.

Hisashi: What's wrong Izu?

Izuku: I've decided that I want your's and mom's quirks!

Hisashi laughed a bit at what Izuku said while Izuku pouted that his father was laughing at him.

Hisashi: I'm sorry Izu. You know that you can't pick your quirk.

Izuku pouted even more.

Hisashi: come on let's go, you're mother is making breakfast.

Izuku: yay breakfast!

Izuku and Hisashi went to the kitchen where Inko just finished cooking breakfast.

Inko: finally your here I thought I had to come and get you myself.

Hisashi: haha, we would have been here sooner if this little green bean here didn't take forever.

Izuku: Hay!

Inko giggled and helped her son sit on the chair. The Midoriyas ate their breakfast then stared to get ready to the to meet the quirk doctor