The move

Right after the deal between Inko and Hisashi was over with, Hisashi told Izuku to pack his stuff because their were not going to live with Inko anymore.

Izuku's POV

My dad told me that him and my mother had a deal that if my dad got 1 million yen (*about $6,612,000 US dollars according to google*) by the end of the day she will be out of our lives forever.
I don't know where my dad got the money in such a short time, but I was free of my mother abuse and neglect that I didn't care if my dad stole it from a bank or just saved it up till this day. My dad didn't want to live with my no longer mother anymore so he told me to pack my stuff.

~Time skip to where Izuku was finished with packing~

I finally finished packing. I put my suitcase on the dresser and flopped on my bed with my face facing the ceiling. It took me a while because I had a small suitcase and I'm bring some of my All Might merch I had left because my no longer mother threw most of it away a year ago also I'm bring my notebooks and I had 6 of them and my clothes. I didn't have much but it was okay. I heard someone knock on the door three times which I knew that it was my dad so I got up and opened the door for him.

Me: hay dad

Hisashi: hay green bean, are you ready?

Me: yea, I just finished actually.

I smiled at my dad then I told him all the stuff I packed

Hisashi: good! We should go now I don't want to be in this apartment anymore.

I knew why my dad didn't want to wait any longer so I agreed.

Me : yea, we should go.

Hisashi: okay! Get your suitcase and let's go.

I did what my dad said and we left the apartment. My dad said that one of his friends will be picking us up. Like another person I thought that we were going to get picked up by a car near the apartment building but we went walking behind a building.

Me: dad why are we here? Isn't your friend going to pick us up?

Hisashi: yah, my friend is going to pick us up.

Me: then why are we here?

When I said that a purple mist came out of nowhere. That surprised me and almost dropped my suitcase.

Hisashi: we came here because my friend is going to teleport us to our new home.

I was amazed by my dad's friend's quirk. My dad walked forward then turned to look at me.

Hisashi: are you coming or not?

I look at my dad for a while then realize what my dad said.

Me: y-yah.

I walked towards my dad and we both went through the mist. Right when we stepped out of the mist the mist disappeared behind. I looked around the place and we were in a bar.

A/N: Don't ask how a 7 year old Izuku knows what a bar looked like and if you do my answer is that he is Very Smart.

~This is what the bar looks like~