Quirkless

3rd POV

The Midoriyas made it to the clinic and now waiting in the waiting room.

Nurse: The Midoriyas?

Inko: Here!

The Midoriyas went to the nurse and fallowed her in a room.

Nurse: wait right here. the doctor will be here shortly.

Inko: thank you

The nurse left the room leaving the Midoriyas in the room. Izuku was so excited that he was practically jumping in his seat.

Izuku: I can't wait to know what my quirk is!

Hisashi: I bet!

Inko: we just have to wait for the doctor to come.

Just on cue the doctor came in. The doctor had dark brown curly short hair, fair skin, had blue eyes and looked like he stayed up for 5 straight days and just wanted to get this over with.

Quirk doctor: The Midoriyas right?

Inko: yes that us.

Quirk doctor: okay. We just need to take some tests and we will get the results.

Inko: okay.

The doctor took Izuku to another room and just took the x-rays tests and not the other test, because the x-rays tests were the fastest way to show if a kid had quirk or not. Few minutes later the doctor came back.

Quirk doctor: so Mrs. and Mr. Midoriya what are your quirks?

Inko was the one to answer.

Inko: I have a weak telekinesis quirk where I can attract small objects by closing and opening my hand and my husband's quirk is fire breath which he can breathe fire.

Quirk doctor: and parents?

Inko: my mother's quirk was the same as mine but stronger and my fathers had a Vision-based quirk where he can see better then what the human eye can see.

Quirk doctor: okay... and you sir?

The Quirk doctor looked at Hisashi.

Hisashi: I don't know my parents quirks.

Quirk doctor: I see...

A machine started to beep. The quirk doctor looked at the a piece of paper the machine gave him and frowned. Inko and Hisashi saw this and got worried while Izuku was not playing attention at anything. The quirk doctor came with the results and was not happy.

Hisashi: is there something wrong?

Quirk doctor: it appears so.

Inko and Hisashi got worried while the quirk doctor put the X-rays pictures of Izuku's foot on a projector. This is where Izuku went back to earth and started listening to what the doctor was going to say.

Quirk doctor: well you see the x- ray shows that Izuku has a two bone joint in his pinky toe.

Inko: yes and why does that matter.

Quirk doctor: well people who have quirks have one joint in their pinky toe not two.

Inko and Hisashi were surprised, Izuku was still confused.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Quirk doctor: well little man that means that you don't have a quirk.

Izuku was shock and heart broken to hear that he didn't have a quirk. Even though he was 4 he knew that not having a quirk means that he can't be a hero like All Might.

Inko POV

After hearing what the quirk doctor said, that Izu doesn't have a weak quirk not even useless quirk but no quirk at all. This made me think if he was even my son at all. I felt disgusted that I made a horrible child. I would have been happy if he had some kind of quirk but he had to have none. Me and my husband went back home with the child. It was a silent and a long ride till the kid started to cry. I was already stressed with knowing that his quirkless but now he had to cry? When we finally got home I went to the apartment, unlocked the door not closing it then sat on the sofa calling Mitsuki to told her that the party was off and Izuku wasn't feeling well. My husband came in with the disgusting child, that cried himself to sleep, in my husband arms. My husband closed the door behind him and put the child in the things room then walked up to me.

Hisashi: are we not celebrating Izuku's birthday anymore?

Me: No, we're not celebrating that kid's birthday.

Hisashi: That kid? His your son.

Me: THAT DISGUSTING CHILD IS NOT MY SON I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT THING TOOK MY SON BUT THAT IS NOT MY SON!

Hisashi: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

Me: what do you mean? Wait don't tell me you still love that kid after knowing that he is more useless that a useless person.

Hisashi: OF COURSE I DO! He might be quirkless but he still my child!

I laughed at what my husband said. I looked at him then realized that he wasn't joking. I just can't believe it. My husband still considers that thing as his child?

Me: seriously you actually going to act like he's yours!?

Hisashi: Well I'm not going to act like his mine, his been in our lives since he was born!? YOUR HIS MOTHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Me: DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT THING'S MOTHER!! IM NOT A MOTHER OF A  WORTHLESS CHILD!!

Me and my so called loving husband been fighting for almost 4 hours straight.