Acceptance or Resistance?

Shigaraki's POV

I'm so scared that Izu is going to leave us. We just found out that Izu has a quirk. What even better is that he has the same quirk as master but more powerful. Master and I was thinking of telling him that we are villains some other day but life has to be a pain in the ass. Now we have to tell him now!

Me(mind): I'm so sorry Izu for not telling you.

Master(Hisashi): well All For One is a quirk that can take quirks. The quirk fire breath is not my original quirk.

Izu: WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Master: Well, I didn't telling you because we think if we told you, you will hate us and run away.

Izu: Y-Yes I'm upset that none of you never told me that you had a different quirk, but why will I hate you all for that.

Master: n-no I don't think you will hate us for that. We think you will hate us when you find out that we are ...

Izu: Are what?

I can tell that master is trying so hard to tell him but he can't. The room went silent for a long while till Kurogiri broke the silence.

Kurogiri: are you going to tell him?

Kurogiri looked at master. Which he looked down and shook his head to say no. Kurogiri sighed then he looked at me. I got a bit annoyed that Kurogiri thought I could tell him. Like look at master he drowning in a whole river of guilt. I looked away. I couldn't, I just couldn't tell him. I didn't want to see him look disgusting of me or even worse he mit be scared.

Kurogiri: Well it looks like I'll be the one to tell you. Izuku, we think you will hate us because we are .... Villains.

The room was silent again but was way longer than before. I just wanted the front to open up and swallow me whole. I built up the courage to look at his reaction. Izu looked dumbfounded. I think he didn't know how to process this so he probably thought it was a joke.

Izu: hahaha. Good joke, you got me for a second there.

I looked at the floor and was nervous. While master just looked even more guilty. Kurogiri just didn't say nothing.

Izu: Come on the joke over. ...

Me(mind): Izu, I wish we were joking around. I bet we all do.

I was still looking down at the floor but I could still see that izu started to get worried. It looked like master got out of the river of guilt he was drowning in.

Master: Izuku, this isn't a joke.

Izu: if this isn't a joke. That means ...

I braced myself for the worst thing ever to happen to me.

Izuku: YOU'RE WHAT!?

Me(mind): okay I did expect that but did he have to scream it. My ears her now.

I covered my ears and tried to get the ringing out of my ears.

Izu: Oh no ... I'm so sorry didn't mean to hurt you!?

I was surprised that Izu still cares about me but why. I looked at him and I could tell that he was scared of me but he still cares about me. Why?

Me: Izu, do you hate us?

I noticed that Izu hesitate on the answer. I got even more scared.

Izu: Shigaraki I don't hate you... it's just...

Me: you're sacred.

Izu: .... I ... don't know what to think...

Kurogiri: you just need time to process this. Am I right?

Izu: ... yes... I just need time... I'm sorry.

I was happy that Izu didn't hate us and probably doesn't want to run away. But that sad part is that he wants to become a hero so it will take longer for him to fully accept us.