Phayus revange

Phayu was driving his bike fastes as he can while tears droping of his face under a helmet. He didnt care about trafic, he only was thinking about unconscious Rain in bandages. After hours of recless driving he finaly got home. He took of his helmet throw it away and ran into his room. He jumped into the bad stick his head in the pilows and start uncontrolably to cry. He was faling apart, anger, hate, sadness, all mixed up coming out. He was puching pilows, trowing stuffs over the room, he tryed to scream but he couldnt. His hurt voice was another reminder how useless he was. He stood in front of mirror, looking at him self with such a hate in his eyes. All he has been thinking about was the biggest love of his life in bandages. After a few minutes staring in the mirror he heared knocking on the door.

-Phayu, are you okay son? Vegas asked, slowly coming into the room.

-NO DAD! I am not okay! Love of my life is deadly hurt, and who knows when or will he ever wake up! And all that because of ME! They kidnapped him to hurt me! And i watched them hurting him, and i couldnt do anything! Do u understand that, dad?

-Phayu, calm down everyting will be fine.

-NO! I dont want to calm down! Rain can die, do u understand that?! I wont calm down until i see those ugly faces dead!

-I wanted to say, dont worry because we alredy got them prepared for torture. Didnt you think ill let them unhurt after what they did to Rain? Vegas said with smile on his face.

-What are you saying dad? Venice asked in confusion.

-I am saying our people alredy torturing those pervert pigs. Second after your dad called me i send our people to give them what they deserve. Vegas said with a smirk on his face.

-Where are they? Tell me, i wanna kill those bastards! Ill make them pay of everything! Venice said throw his teeth and anger in eyes.

-Ill get you to the, but first take a deep breath and promis me you wont do anything stupid!

-Okay dad i promise i wont kill them. Ill just show that son of a bitch what he did to my poor Rain. Venice said now calmer than he was just a few seconds before.

-Okay then get ready, ill wait for you in a car. Vegas said while going out of room.

After a few minutes Phayu got into the car and Vegas started to drive to the place where they keep Gun and others. While drive Gun and Vegas didnt say any word, there was no need. Phayu just has been looking thru the window, thinking what he will do when he finaly meet those perverts. But after ever minute his pain was geting bigger and bigger and all he wanted is to see them dead. But he knew what he promised to his dad.
After a one hour of driving they finaly got to the location. They get out of car and slowly came in an old garage in the middle of nowhere. There were all of them tied up and coverd in bruces.

WARNING VERY DESTURBING SCENES COMING UP

-Well Gun, you are not so strong now are you? Phayu said very slowly while steping step by step in his direction.

-Im sorry, pleas dont kill me! Pleas! Gun said with fear and tears in his eyes.

-Oh dont worry i promised my dad i wont kill, and i dont break promises like you do. But now youll pay for everything incuding your broken promis. Venice said while smiling in Guns face.

-Phayu pleas, i will do anything!

-Shut up you sick fuck! Venice screamed and punched him i face with full strenght. Then he took his face and spit on him.

-Do you realy think ill let you just like that after all. Ill Make you suffer. You untie his hands! He ordered to one of his people.

-Dad may you go out pleas i want to enjoy in this.

-Okay son, but dont take too much time. Vegas said and walk out.

-Now when we are alone, you said you will do anything.

-Yes pleas, just have mercy!

-HAHAHAHA! Mercy, you want mercy? You only can suffer. Now take of your clothes!

-What!? Gun said in shock.

-NOW! You guys continue with others, this one is mine.

-Here i took them off. Gun said with shaking voice.

-Good! Now take this knife and choose a place on your body youll cut! Phayu said almost deadly calm.

-What? I-i cant do it. Pleas dont Make do it, pleas! Gun said while swoling his tears.

-So u dont want to take my kindness? Okay then ill do it. Phayu said and push him on the ground put his hand over Guns dick and cut him right above it.

-AAAAAAAAH! Gun screamed but he couldnt even relise what happend and he got another cut right under his left nipple.

-You have luck, i just want to stick this knife into your hart. Phayu wispered on his ear.

-Oh look, your dick looks beautiful in red lets make it even more red! Phayu said with psicotich smile on his face.

-Nooo! Get away from me! Gun tryed to run away but one of the guards saw that and pushed him on the ground.

-Where were we? Oh yeah lets paint your dick in red. Phayu said and pressed Guns wound even hardver, and warm thick blood runs all over his dick.

-You ring those two over here! Venice said very strictly. Now youll be fucked by your own people. Phayu said while sliding knife over his face.

Gun couldnt say anything, he was just looking in beast Phayu turned out.

-You prety boy take of his pants and jerk him of until he cum o his wound.

-Sir dont you think that a litle too much? One of Vegass people said.

-No i think this is perfect punisment for him. Now do it!!! Phayu yaled on two boys.

The one on the ground just looked in the eyes one who was standing and just said "Sorry". He took his dick in his arm and start jerking of his friends dick while he was crying. After a few minutes guy came of all over Guns wound and mixed with his blood and made dscusting smell wich made one of guards throw up.

-Now you shold know how Rain felt when you put your dirty fingers on him. All of you i want you to rape them at least for 2h and ignore all screams. Phayu said and slowly turned aroun and stand for a second in front of garage to listen to their screams and begging.

-Are you okay son? Vegas asked when he saw Phayus bloody hands.

-I am never better, lets go home Dad!