Guns Betrayal(1)

-You called me boss? Gun said while coming in dark office covered in papers, smeling on cigars and coffee.

-Yes, i have a job for you. Sit! Man in gray suit said with tension i his voice.

-What job? Gun asked.

-Listen, since youre working for me u didnt do anything actualy usefull. And i am sick of that! Man said slightly raiseing his voice.

-Im sorry sir im doing best i can i...

-Just stop! I dont wanna hear any excuses. All u do is messing around and spend my money! Man in gray said now obvioussl nervouse.

-Sir if i may explain? Gun said with shaking voice

-No u may not! Since u dont have brain to use it for what im paying you, ill tell you what to do. Man said while leaning on his desk. I want you to find some private informations about... Family!

-But sir how am i suppose to do that? Gun said.

-I dont care how, but its time for you to do something what im paying you for. Maybe your litle boyfriend can help. Man said calmly, while siting back in his big leather chair.

-But sir i dont have i boyfriend. Gun said in confusion.

-Dont lie to me i heard you have a friend who is realy prety. If you know what i mean? Man said with evil i his eyes directly stering in Guns eyes.

-Oh sir plase, dont hurt Sky he has nothing to do with this! Gun said with fear in his eyes.

-Oh dont pretend! I know everything youve been doing to him you sick pervert. I folow everything about your life, and things you did to that boy are discusting! But he is strong since he survived all that shit, so little more damage cant realy hurt him. Right?

-Right! Gun said qietly, looking at the floor.

-That will be all. And dont come back if you fail! Understand?!

-Yes mister T. Gun said while coming out of the office.