Chapter 1: Before the Shift (Y/N's POV)

I moved here over the summer, right after graduating from college. My parents came with me to support me until I had enough money to live by myself. All I was looking for was a small side job to work, as well as my normal job.

"Hey look, there's a job opening!" My mom slid the newspaper to me at breakfast. "Fazbear Family Diner, looking for Night Guard and Mechanic. Hey, didn't you like that place?"
I smiled wide.
"Yeah, I used to go there every week. Too bad they shut down, eh?" I stared at the photo again. Did they get rid of Foxy? He used to be my favorite animatronic! Whatever, I walked to the other room and called the number.
"Hello, this is Fazbear Family Diner! My name is Mr. Fazbear, how may I assist?"
"Hey, my name is Y/N, and I would like to apply for the job! I am a mechanic and small artist, and I stay up at nights to work on my projects."
"Alright, if you'd like I can have you start tonight. You'll have no co-workers, and your jobs are to clean up and repair the animatronics. See you soon!" He hung up.

I can't believe it, I got my first side job! I ran to my parents and told them the news. "Great job, sweetie! You should bring a small artwork with you to work on during the night." I smiled.
"Thanks mom, but that won't be needed. I have to repair the animatronics, and just make sure I'm up in case anything breaks in. Now, I have to get to bed. He said be there by tonight. I'll see you guys when I'm up!"

I woke up and checked my watch. 5:30. I guess I should get ready. I got up and went to the shower, and got dressed. As I stared in the mirror at myself, I made small comments. Have I lost weight? Wow, my face is clear! Damn, my butt is amazing! I giggle and pull on my night guard uniform. I say bye to my parents, grab my keys and drive to the diner.