Chapter 5: The Bite Of 87! (Mike's POV)

I used to love Fazbear's Family Diner. Until the one night that changed my life completely.

"Alright patrons, would you all please direct your attention to Pirate's Cove? Foxy has a special message!" The announcer shined the spotlights to the purple star speckled curtains, as I stood in front of them. My parents were only a few feet back. Foxy arrived as if he were about to sing.
"Yar har har! Is this the birthday lad? Happy Bir-"
Foxy opened his mouth wide and the last thing I saw were the jaws closing on my forehead.
Screams of terror and sorrow filled the room as the mechanic rushed over and retracted the machine. It sputtered "Birthday" in a broken tone.
I laid there, lifeless. My parents frantically looked around for the missing piece. Missing piece?
It ripped off my brain. My frontal lobe, to be exact. I bled out pretty badly, and was still passed out long enough to not hear the sirens and EMT's.
I was rushed to the hospital, where they attached the missing piece as best as they could. The doctors said I could live without it, but my parents wanted to make sure I would be okay. They tried hard to sew my frontal lobe back on, but it was no use. I lived without it, covering my scar with hats.
I haven't told many people about my incident. It went on the news, the establishment didn't close. I decided to get a job as the day shift. It wasn't all bad, until the night guard had extreme hallucinations. I felt sorry for the girl who took the job as night guard.

   Now, I'm older and I can clearly say that I felt better about the whole experience. I mean, at least I didn't die.
   The girl who took the job as night guard was really eager. A little too eager. She had to sleep during the day and get up at night. Today, she came in early and we walked around. If I remember, her name was Y/N. She wants to fix the animatronic that almost killed me: Foxy. I can't let her do that.
I'm going to destroy that piece of shit.
When I get off my shift today, there's no night shift since we're closed on Wednesdays. That's when I come in, and scrap him.