Chapter 4: Fixer-Upper? (Y/N's POV)

I parked my car outside the establishment. Fazbear's Family Diner. I smiled and walked through the door to get to the main room.
"Hey Y/N!" Mike came up behind me. "How was your first night?" He walked me over to an empty table and sat next to me.
"The first night was amazing! You didn't tell me the animatronics can talk! They're so friendly!" Mike looks at me funny, then I explain further. "I went to the Pirates Cove to look for a tool or two, then I saw Foxy, and I said I'd fix him!" Mike grabs my head with both of his hands.
"Don't ever fucking fix that piece of junk. You hear me? He bit my brain off." I nod, and he lets go of my head. "I'm sorry. I just get... aggressive at times."
"That's alright."
"So, what are you doing here so early? It's 4:42, and your shift starts at 12." Mike asks.
"Uh, I was thinking we could hang out for a bit before our shifts end. Like, walk around?"
"The place?"
"The town. I mean, the streets are lined with shops and stuff, so why don't we go through them? I've brought some money for us." Mike nods as he tells his manager where he's going, and someone else covers him. We leave the building and walk down the street. Covering the streets are tightly packed shops. Mike and I walk through every single shop, buying little trinkets and clothes that we would always wear. We found a matching necklace-bracelet combo, and he put it on before he left.

   As we returned at dusk, it was almost closing. Mike had to go soon.
   "You can't stay an extra night?" I begged, but it was no use. Mike said he had to sleep during the night and work during the day. He handed me a uniform, and was about to clock out.