Chapter 3: An Old Friend! (Y/N's POV)

The place is closed and it's only 11:00. I have about an hour before the night starts, so I walk around for a bit. Exploring, except it's in your favorite childhood restaurant.

   I started the night by looking around the stage. Hm, Freddy seems to have a chipped ear, Chica's voice box is acting up, and Bonnie's strings are loose. His guitar must be out of tune. I think to myself as I get the toolbox assigned to me.
   "Alright Freddy, you're up first." I say. Why did I even bother talking? They aren't even alive. I fixed up his ear, rewired Chica's voice box, and tuned Bonnie's guitar. I went back to the office to chill and cool off. However, I noticed it was almost 6. I put the tool box away, I checked my phone as I walked into Pirate's Cove. I was still looking at my phone when I ran into a large piece of metal. I shined my flashlight over it. Wait a second..

   "Aye, what's the big idear?" Foxy exclaimed.
   "Is that you, Foxy? Wow! You're still alive." Foxy tilted his head at me.
   "Sorry, but I be seein' a whole lot of lads and lassies in my days. Which lassie were you?" He speaks with a heavy pirate accent.
   "I'm, uh, Y/N! I used to come here every weekend!" Foxy opens his jaw and smiles.
"Wow, I haven't seen yer in years! Aye, it be a long road to recovery for yer boy Foxy, but don't worry! Once the night guard fixes me up, I'll be good as new! Now, where's the lad?" I pointed at myself.
"I'm the night guard, Foxy. And the mechanic. I got hired today!!" I check my watch. 5:59. "Oh shit, it's almost opening! I gotta head out, Foxy. Come to my office tomorrow. Then I'll fix you." I pat his shoulder and turn to go to the door. As I'm walking, I can feel his stone cold eye looking at me.