AUTHORESS'S NOTE

Hello my family, it is your favorite girl, babybossybae a.k.a Odu Gift and I am here with another mind blowing novel. I had this storyline in my head for months now. The problem was coming up with a name. I finally did.

Criminal love is all about a detective who falls in love with a serial killer. Their identities were unknown to each other for a while. As fate and circumstances will have it, they found out in the most painful way. Let's find out if their love for each other will prevail.

Note: this book is series. So there is a book 2 of this. Anticipate it my lovelies.

Warning: this book has erotic and 18+ scenes, so if you feel irritated by this, kindly don't read further. Thank you.
This book contains drug use, sexual themes and explicit and suggestive languages.

Please don't come to my DM and start suggesting to me on how I should write the book and how it should end. No insults please. If you have a suggestion or complain, kindly state without being rude.

Note: I'll reduce the grammatical errors.

Update routine: a chapter per day.

I want to appreciate everyone on behalf of my previous book and these one. The love is massive. Thank you guys.

Please vote and comment.

Let's hop on the journey, shall we?