Chapter 1

"Another news again about this same person. I thought you said you were on the case inspector Ramiel?" Charles yelled angrily as he threw the newspaper he held on Ramiel's face.

Charles is Ramiel's boss, he was the general inspector of M.G's crime house. He had five inspectors working with him. He had anger issues and was frustrated when his plans were working out. He was good at venting at others. He is married with two kids- a girl of 6 and a boy of 2. Currently Ramiel was his best inspector.

Ramiel is an inspector working with Charles, he is 29 years old and single. He had been in M.G's crime house for five years and had never failed in carrying out assignments and bringing criminals to justice. There was just one problem, one criminal he had been finding it hard to track. He had to admit whoever this criminal was, the person was really smart, because they have been on this mission for a year now without any clue of finding the person.

"I am sorry sir. I have no intention of failing on this mission" he apologized.

"I don't care about your intentions. We have been on this case for a year now yet no clues. You are my best inspector" Charles yelled.

"I am sorry sir but this criminal is actually very smart" Ramiel said.

"Smart? Do you know that these criminal is a woman?" Charles yell.

"A woman?" Ramiel ask.

"Yes, a woman. You, my best inspector is on still on a woman's case for a year now" Charles snapped.

"I never knew she was a woman" Ramiel said truthfully.

"Now you know, what difference does it make?" Charles asked with an irritated tone.

"Sir I will try my best to bring her to justice" Ramiel assured.

"That was what you said last time and the times before that. Ramiel, you must find her" he gritted his teeth.

"Yes sir" Ramiel said before Charles dismissed him. He walked out from the office and went to his sit. It was a small office where he shared with other workers. Chairs and tables were built together with laptops on each of the table, the office was painted in clear white with two windows.

 Chairs and tables were built together with laptops on each of the table, the office was painted in clear white with two windows

Each inspector focused on their work through the computers.

"What's up?" Hans asked when Ramiel sat across him.

Hans, an inspector in M.G's crime house and Ramiel's best friend, he had worked with Charles for four years, he was 28. He was second best to Ramiel. He was also in the mission as Ramiel. He was playful, funny and always joking around but was serious when it came to work. He has a girlfriend.

Ramiel sighed but didn't answer, he was really getting frustrated and pissed.

How was this so called woman criminal able to carry out her mission without leaving a clue?

She was so good at this.

"So?" Hans persisted.

"She is still on the run" Ramiel answer.

"She?" Hans ask looking surprised.

"Yes she" he replied.

"You mean the assassin is a woman?" Hans asked.

"Yes" Ramiel answer frustrated.

Hans suddenly burst into a long and loud laughter "I can't believe it. How did you know?" He ask after laughing.

Ramiel eyed him "Boss said so, he told me that just now" he said.

"So you mean we have been on a mission to find a woman assassin for a year?" Hans asked chuckling.

"It is not funny" Ramiel replied.

"Ofcourse it is. It is very funny. And humiliating. We have trying been trying to find a clue to track her" Hans said and chuckled.

"Be serious for once in your life" Ramiel snapped.

"I need to see this woman and congratulate her. She is so good at this" Hans said.

"I can't help but ponder on why she kills these men. She killed CEO Daniel, CEO Fredrick......and many others. Why the rich men? Have you ever wondered?" Ramiel asked.

"Well, I don't know" Hans replied "we should get a drink later at the bar" he added.

"A drink? Seriously? In this situation? You couldn't come up with any other thing?" Ramiel asked.

"C'mon, a drink to ease the stress. We have been working endlessly and tirelessly. We need a break, don't we?" Hans suggest.

"But this criminal is still out there" Ramiel said.

"Even the criminal takes a break" Hans said "I doubt she has sleepless nights like us. I doubt if she is even working her butts off like we do" he added.

Ramiel eyed him.

"It is just one drink and we are back to work" Hans assure.

"You are an alcoholic, why would I believe you?" Ramiel asked.

"I am also a man of my words. Besides my girlfriend is home, she doesn't like me drinking remember" Hans said.

"Okay one drink" Ramiel accepted.

"Speaking about girlfriends, we need to hook you up with one of those bar girls. Your singleness is beginning to smell all over you" Hans complained.

"I am fine with being single" Ramiel said getting back to his laptop, indicating that he was done with the discussion.

"I am not fine with it. You need to start sucking some n*****s and f***ing some t**s" Hans said chuckling.

"Stop that" Ramiel warned him seriously.

"Alright fine" Hans said as he got back to his work.

SORRY I USED EROTIC WORDS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT AHEAD TO READ THIS BOOK. I WARNED YOU THAT I WAS GOING TO USE EROTIC LANGUAGES.

WELL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FIRST CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DROPPING BY TOMORROW.

YOU CAN ALSO READ THE HANDMAID.

THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE
LOVE YOU GUYS