'Excitement'

A/N: First chapter yall...hope you like it :]

Mary woke up feeling..excited as it was Friday, June 1. Her birthday, but also because her party was the next day. Her quinceñera. She got ready for school and went downstairs to start walking to one of her best friends, Noel's house. His mom was kind enough to drive both of them to school everyday.

When she walked up to his porch she was greeted by Noel waiting for her "You look like absolute garbage" He said laughing at her unkept and messy hair "Ha ha very funny Noel" She said looking at him bored look on her face "Let me borrow a comb instead of laughing at me will you?" He laughed and handed her one.

The school day had gone by agonizingly slow, and she went to choir at the end of my day only to be greeted by Ocean and Mischa arguing with each other.
"Stop that! What are you doing!?"
"What this paper? Do you want it?" He said raising the paper higher so Ocean struggled to get it back.
"Seriously Mischa stop!"

Suddenly they all stopped as Father Marcus walked in. Ocean took the opportunity to grab the paper from Mischa's hand and listened to what Father Marcus had to say, standing next to Constance. They started practicing for a while and after some time, Father Marcus decided to give them a break. He let them talk for a few minutes as he went to work on something else for the time being.

Mary had gone over to a corner and sat down by herself wanting to get away from the chaos of the rest of the choir. As she was sitting, Ricky, one of her good friends, had gone over to sit next to her. 'How are you today Mary?' He signed over to her. It had become a routine for them to sign/talk to each other daily because Mary was the only one in the choir who knew sign language. "I'm good Ricky how about you?" She replied looking over at him with a smile. 'I'm good! Are you excited for your party tomorrow?' He knew how excited Mary was as she talked about it non-stop to him and Noel. "Oh very! I can't wait for tomorrow and everyone will be there and it'll be a day for me." She smiled, thinking about her party.

__________________________________

After choir had ended, Mary and Noel decided to walk home to talk and to to eat at a café for a bit. "I'm so excited" She basically squealed "Save that energy for tomorrow" Noel said as they walked into the café. "Sorry I'm going to get there later in the party though.." Noel had to work the next day and there was no way around it, so he was going to be late. "Nah it's fine. I know you have to so I don't mind" They ordered they're coffees and sat down to eat.

As they were eating they kept talking about things they were going to do the next day, and summer as it was a few weeks after. "So what color is your dress for tomorrow?" Noel asked, curious as she hadn't told him yet. "It's a secret! I can't tell you until you see it tomorrow" She grinned at him putting her finger up to her lips in a 'shh' motion. "Oh shove off" Noel said rolling his eyes. "Im serious! No one other than the planners are supposed to know!" She said laughing.

They stood up and went to pay and just as Mary was going to pay, Noel stepped in front and payed for both of them. "Hey! I was going to pay.."
"I can't let the birthday girl pay now can I?" Noel said as he finished paying and they walked out. "I mean you could if you wanted you" She said. They walked back in a comfortable silence as Noel dropped off Mary at her house.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mary" Noel said as they got to her porch. "Yea- OH ACTUALLY-" She ran inside her house and left Noel standing there. "Um.." Mary ran back with some cupcakes. "Here!" she handed the box of cupcakes over to Noel "My mom baked these for you and your family!" Noel happily grabbed them and thanked her.

As Noel left, Mary hurriedly got inside and took a shower in order to be ready for the next day. She made sure everything she needed was in place and tidied up her room. By the time she had to go down for dinner, she had basically finished and went downstairs to eat a quick meal.

"Hola mami!" (Hi mom!)
"Hola mija estas lista para mañana!" (Hi sweety are you ready for tomorrow?)
"Si estoy bien emocionada!" (Yea I'm really excited)
"Bueno come y después duermes para que estes lista mañana" (Well eat and then head to bed so you can be ready tomorrow)

Mary finished quickly and headed to bed. She did one more check to see if everything was in place and turned on her small TV in her room. She decided to sketch for a but before bed to get herself tired. She drew and drew before realizing she finished. She looked at her drawing and realized she drew someone familiar..Ricky. '...huh that's weird' she thought. She decided that it was time to go to bed and she slept soundly dreaming of her party.
______________________

A/N: FIRST CHAPER!! Personally I don't think it's to good, but let me know if you liked it!!