4

First's POV:

It was the weekend and I had nothing to do. It was around 1:00 afternoon, Joong texted in the group.

The Fallen Devils😈

Joong🥑: Boys, I'm bored af. Let's go somewhere.

Pond🐻: Why do you want us to come? Where's your boyfie?

Joong🥑: You know, your talking in jealousy right now. Stay put and find someone then you will how it's like to be in love.

Pond🐻: In your dreams, I'll stay put. I'm happy the way I am.

P'Earth🌏: You guys either fight or decide if we are going out or not so I can decided if I should sleep in or get ready.

Me🐈‍⬛: This is why I love P'Ed more than you two. Please decide fast. I'm ok with anything go out or hangout at any of our places.

Joong🥑: That sounds good. But the violent angels are joining us too.

Pond🐻: what the fuck?

He voiced my thoughts. Don't get me wrong I would love seeing Khao but I was stupid to be soft with him at the field yesterday. He'd seriously wonder what's wrong with me all of a sudden.

That was the conversation we had without fighting. He wasn't rude or harsh with his words because I spoke to him in a soft voice. I was broken from my daydreaming when I heard messages coming in and there already 10.

It was just Joong and Pond fighting over the violent angels coming to hangout with us. So I decided whatever it is, I'll face it.

Me🐈‍⬛: Pond, stop.

Me🐈‍⬛: I agree. Let them join us. More the merrier.

P'Earth🌏: Kinda surprised it came from First but I agree too.

Joong🥑: YESSSSSS THANK YOU.

Pond🐻: Seriously guys, what in the world is wrong with y'all? Nevermind. Whose house are we meeting at?

Joong🥑: Good question. First, is your house ok? Your house is spacious so it should be okay for all of us. If all agree.

Me🐈‍⬛: I don't mind. Check with everyone.

He didn't reply back so I assumed he was asking the others. I went back on insta to see reels until he comes back with the response. I'm pretty sure Khao won't agree so we might meet at one of the angels house.

When I think Khao is actually an angel. The thought of him brought a smile on my face. I went to my secure folder that no one knows except me. There was a folder in that and it also had a lock.

The name was "Meow🐈" and the password was his birth of date. It had around 2,997 photos for a year. I mean what can you say? That guy is adorable as hell so I can't stop myself. I'm proud of myself for not getting caught.

Joong🥑: Everyone agreed, will be at your place by 5:00.

Me🐈‍⬛: All agreed? Who are coming?

Joong🥑: All as in all, bro. See yaa!

Me🐈‍⬛: Ciao.

I was surprised. I thought Khao wouldn't agree I think maybe someone would've forced him to come. But atleast he's coming.

I ran downstairs and said Khun Mae.

"Khun Mae, my friends are coming today by 5:00. Could please help with the food before you go."

"Sure, son. I'll take care of it."

I gave her a hug and thanked her. Khun Mae has been here ever since I came home. She used to take care of me whenever my parents were travelling.

I'm like a son to her so she does whatever I ask. But I never take advantage of thar I would never do that to her or anyone else.

I ran back to my room and decided what to wear. I don't know why I was so excited maybe because Khao is coming.

I looked at the picture on my table. It was a picture of Khao, Ray and me which was taken by Sister Maria when it was Ray's first year birthday.

We looked so happy back then. I reminded myself that I'll wait until Khao is ready to know about me or he himself realizes it. So I have to hide the picture.

I heard Khun Mae calling me so I kept the picture back on the table and went outside my room.

"Yes, Mae?"

"How many of your friends are coming, son?"

"9 Mae, including me 10."

I came back down, sat on the sofa and started watching TV until they all come. I was somewhat nervous and excited at the sametime. I thought it would be the best if I concentrate on Stranger things for now.

I don't know when I slept but I managed to dose off somehow. I woke up to the door bell ringing. I got up and went to the door thinking it must be P'Earth because usually he's the only one whose always early.

But I was met face to face with Khao and I was dumbstruck and I didn't know what to say or do. He was wearing the normal clothes he usually wear. A oversized sweatshirt and a black pant. He was soo cute just like polar bear.

"You gonna let me in or you gonna stare at me all night?" He asked.

I got off my dose and said,

"Sorry, come in."

He came in. He walked past me and for a second there I forgot to breathe. I closed the door and went behind him.

"Nice house." He commented.

"Yeah, thanks. My mom likes to organize and decorate things."

He nodded his head. He sat down on the sofa. It was silent so I broke it.

"Do you need anything to drink?"

"Nope, just water is fine." He replied.

His voice is really so cute. Ok I'm going off topic so I went inside the kitchen and brought him a glass of water.

I gave him water and sat across him.

"Thanks."

He said. I nodded.

"Hey, do you realise this is the first time we are not on each other's throat?" He said and chuckled.

I replied.

"This isn't the first time though."

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"The field was the first time."

We chuckled.

The TV was on pause and the remote was on the table. I got up to take the remote and he came forward to keep the glass on the table.

We were close like really close. I was handicapped I didn't know what was happening around. It was just his eyes. He didn't break the eye contact either.

The door bell rang. We got startled and broke off the intense eye contact we had right now. I went to open the door and the thought running in my head was, oh god what is gonna happen today?