CHAPTER 17

Cameron was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of his mate. The irresistible urge to taste those rosy lips overwhelmed him, and he couldn't resist smashing his lips against Kyle's. There was nothing gentle or tender about the kiss; it was a raw display of primal instincts. Their tongues danced together repeatedly, as Cameron eagerly took Kyle into his mouth. The taste of honey and spices exploded in his mouth, leaving him craving for more. He hungrily sucked on his mate's tongue, eliciting a whimper from Kyle. As pleasure surged through Cameron's body, his hardened member throbbed, leaking with desire.

Breaking the kiss, Kyle let out a low whine from deep within his throat, his wolf now fully present, eager to partake in the mating ritual.

"I want to taste you."

cameron whispered into Kyle's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Kyle watched as his fingers, coated with Kyle slick essence, were brought towards cameron lips. Blushing, Kyle closed his eyes and Cameron moaned blissfully, as if savoring his favorite meal.

"Your taste is simply divine," he whispered to Kyle, executing a move that showcased his alpha dominance. In an instant, Kyle found himself lying on the plush carpeted wooden floor, his feet gently cradled in his mate's hands. Looking up at Cameron, Kyle's eyes caught the glint of the sun, reflecting a golden hue, revealing the predatory nature of his mate. It was Cameron's wolf that Kyle beheld, observing the animalistic desire as it positioned itself at Kyle's entrance. Without resistance, Cameron smoothly entered his mate, the slickness from Kyle's omega heat facilitating an effortless connection.

Both of them emitted pleasure-filled groans as Cameron became fully embedded within his mate. Rolling his hips, pleasure coursed through Kyle's body as he reciprocated the motion, aligning perfectly with his mate's rhythm. The intertwining strings of their bond became palpable, their souls laid bare for each other to see. Moving with an innate familiarity, Cameron increased his speed, as if they had been engaging in this act for an eternity.

The room fell into a hushed stillness as soft daylight filtered in, casting a gentle, muted glow. The only audible sound was the rhythmic collision of their bodies, their skin meeting with a resounding slap. His moans filled the intimate space, resonating with pleasure.

His senses heightened, the pleasure surged through his body, pushing him to the brink. In one moment, he lay on his back, and in the next, his partner's hand firmly gripped his lower back, their sweaty chests pressed together. They moved as one, their bodies intertwining in a dance of ecstasy. Cameron skillfully guided Kyle, who rode him fervently, their connection growing stronger with each movement.

Cameron's climax drew near; his knot threatened to form. He increased the pace of his thrusts, losing himself in the fervor. He was on the edge, desperate to fulfill his primal need to knot.

As the first surge of release coursed through him, Cameron let out a primal howl. His mate felt the warmth of his essence fill him, and Cameron's expanding knot stretched him, marking their union. Kyle threw his head back, crying out in a mix of pleasure and surrender as his mate's knot sealed them together. With the final bond of their connection formed, they were bound for eternity, inseparable and unbreakable.

~KYLE~

I woke up with a heavy heart, to say the least. It felt as though I had been run over by a colossal truck. The only solace was the captivating aroma lingering in the air. Inhaling deeply, the scent of pine trees and cinnamon filled my lungs, momentarily distracting me from the pain coursing through my body, preventing me from trembling at the sensation.

Reluctant to face reality, I kept my eyes shut as I attempted to recollect the events that led me to this unfamiliar place. I couldn't help but wonder about that tantalizing smell that had awakened my senses. Nestled in a bed far more comfortable than any I had experienced in hotels, I ran my fingers along my body, savoring the peculiar sensation of heightened sensitivity.

The hazy image of awakening in a secluded cabin began to take shape in my mind. I could sense the warmth radiating from another person beside me, their presence intensifying the itch under my skin. As my awareness of the surroundings grew, the blurry figure lying next to me became more distinct, though I still couldn't determine if it was a person or a figment of my imagination.

Reluctant to face the inevitable, I hesitated to open my eyes. Deep down, I knew this was no ordinary hotel stay. The familiar scent could only belong to one place—the domain of that infuriating Alpha. I could already anticipate where this was heading, and I despised it with every fiber of my being.

I inhaled deeply, attempting to calm my racing thoughts and prepare myself for the unknown that was about to unfold. However, I quickly realized the futility of my efforts, acknowledging the foolishness of my attempt. His captivating aroma pulled at me irresistibly, igniting a fiery desire within me that bubbled to the surface.

A soft rustling of fabric reached my ears, causing my muscles to tense involuntarily. My eyes shot open, despite not being mentally prepared for what was to come. Even though I had anticipated this moment, my reaction remained unchanged. I furrowed my brows as I gazed upon him, discovering that he was still in his primal state, his eyes an enchanting shade of gold that seemed to emit a mesmerizing glow. He fixated his intense gaze upon me, like a predator observing its prey.

Retreating slightly, I yearned for some distance between us, the sheet that had concealed our entangled bodies shifting along with me. As it moved, it revealed his naked form in all its glory. Something had changed; intricate black ink tattoos now adorned his neck, their markings curling and intertwining like a mysterious symbol. I knew all too well what this meant — our bond had been solidified. His physique appeared even more enticing, the allure of the markings on his skin beckoning to me with an irresistible pull.