Chapter 17: Beach Troubles

Saint's POV:
I woke up the next day with a sore back and my feet was wobbly, from last night activity with Zee and NuNew. And boy was it rough. As I was going down while limping, I can hear Phi Mew and Phi Gulf talking in the kitchen while cooking breakfast. As I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Good Morning Saint. Sit down and drink coffee breakfast will be done in a minute." Phi Mew said.

"Sure Phi Mew, it might help my feet to rest up. Zee had me and NuNew up all night. If you know what I mean." Saint said and Phi Mew laughed.

"Well you did technically left him without saying goodbye and that made him depressed, until he met NuNew he started smiling again." Phi Mew said to me.

"But seeing you again,I think it made him more happier. And contented." Phi Gulf said and handed me coffee. And I nodded.

"Seems like someone bright and cheerful this morning." Phi Mile, Apo, Max, Tul and Phi Haii and Phi Boom said as they were going down from their rooms.

"Morning Phi's breakfast is ready." Phi Gulf said as they sat down in the table.

"Just got off the phone with Bible. Nothing happened while we're away. And mom and dad are safe." Phi Mile said. And we sighed in relief.

"When will we get back?" Phi Boom asked Phi Mile.

"The day after tomorrow. Ja and First wanted to stop by one of mom's charity offices today and we can go out later for dinner, shop or see a movie." Phi Mew said.

"That's sounds fun! So what time should we leave for later?" I asked them.

"Let's leave at 4 pm if we leave a little later, some of the restaurants might be full of customers by that time." Phi Haii said and we all agreed to leave at 4 pm. As I finished breakfast, I put the dishes on the sink and thought of walking in the beach since it's still too early. As I walked out the kitchen door, Phi Apo called me.

"Saint where are you going?" He asked me.
"I'm going out to walk at the beach. Still it's a little too early to go out." I said to him.
"Why don't I join you then? It's a bit boring with just staying at the house all day." Phi Apo said and we started walking around the beach the whole day.
While we were walking around the beach. Me and Phi Apo heard a scream for help.
"Help! Someone help us please!" As we were walking we heard a voice screaming for help. So me and Phi Apo walked quickly to where the voice was. When we got there we saw two boys, near the rocks. "Are you two okay?" Phi Apo asked. The boy nodded.

"Wait you're Chimon and Phuwin! You two used to go to my school before." I said. As Phi Apo walked and helped Phuwin to stand up.
"What are you two doing here? And are you two alone?" Phi Apo asked them.

"No we're not alone Phi, our boyfriends went to the wet market to buy some food for us to cook. While me and Phuwin stayed here to swim."

"Love!" Me and Phi Apo heard Phi Mile and Zee running where we help Chimon and Phuwin sit down near a dry rock to treat his wound. Where they saw us helping Chimon and Phuwin

"Babe what happened?" Phi Zee asked us. And we explained what happened while we were walking. And they helped us bring them to the near the pool of the house, and we treated them.

"That's about it, be careful next time when swimming near the rocks." Phi Mile told them and Chimon texted his boyfriend that they're near where they were staying at and told them to pick them up.

After a few minutes. Both boyfriends of Phuwin and Chimon picked them up. And I was surprised that one of them.

"Perth?" I said. "Oh hi Saint." He said.
"How are you doing? Haven't heard from you since you moved back to Bangkok. I can see why now." Perth stared at Zee.

"Perth."
"Zee"
"Okay you two calmed down and try not to fight while we're treating Phuwin's wound here." Pond interrupted them. As I held Zee's hand and looked at him and smiled. As Zee kissed my knuckles.

"Thank you Phis for helping us. We're there looking for some shells to add in the aquarium. When Phuwin suddenly trip over." Chimon said.

"Next time be careful. There's a lot of sharp things around the beach." As they were about to leave.

"It's good to see you again Saint. I hope you're enjoying yourself." Perth said and left with Chimon and his friends.

"You okay Saint?" Phi Apo, Mile and Zee asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay." I replied and held Phi Zee's hand. As the four of use went back inside to rest up for later's dinner.

Later....
"You guys totally are lucky that they're okay." As we told the rest of the guys what happened a while ago.

"I'm just surprised that Zee didn't punch Perth that first time he saw him." Phi Mew said.

"I was about too, when Pond interrupted me. Still, surprise I managed to control myself." Phi Zee said. And he smiled at me.

"But all in all. I'm glad everyone was okay." NuNew said. We all nodded as we all the dinner was served.

"I'm so stuffed!" Phi Gulf said as we all started to walk back to the house. When we bumped into Phuwin.
"Phi Apo? Phi Saint?" Phuwin said as he saw all of us exit the restaurant.

"Phuwin what are you doing out?" I asked him.
"I went out to buy souvenirs because we are leaving tomorrow afternoon." He said and said hi to the rest of us.

"I should go now Phi. Pond must be looking for me." Phuwin said and said goodbye as all of us started to walk back home to prepare for our leave back home tomorrow morning.