Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.6

"F*ck you!" Mo Zhiyang sat on the chair beside the bed, holding a cigarette in his right hand and looking at the man tied up by him on the bed.

Han Jingbai moved his hands and found that his hands were tied to the head of the bed with cloth strips, as were his feet. He was lying on the bed with his whole body in a big shape, "Yang Yang, you?"

Standing up from the chair, the sunflower above Mo Zhiyang also moved tremblingly with the movement. "Me? Damn it, look at the good things you've done!"

"Flower?" Han Jingbai also saw the flower blooming on his head and was very surprised. "Yang Yang, why is there a flower on your head?"

As soon as he said this, Mo Zhiyang's smoking movements trembled, and he was about to swear, but the smoke he inhaled came out of his nose, "Sh*t!"

Han Jingbai saw smoke coming from Yangyang's nostrils and flower growing on his head. He was frightened and struggled to get up. "Yang Yang, are you okay?"

"I'm angry." Mo Zhiyang wiped his nose randomly with the back of his hand. Seeing that he was about to get up, he pounced on him and held him down with his hands. "Just stay still!"

"Hmm." Han Jingbai's weak point was suddenly caught, and he didn't dare to move.

Noticing the change in the hardness of the object in his hand, Mo Zhiyang realized that he seemed to have caught something he shouldn't have, but he didn't let go. "You bastard, please confess to me more leniently, or your third leg will be broken!"

As he said that, he strode onto the bed and sat on his lap, holding a cigarette in his hand. "Tell me first, what's going on with the flower on my head?"

"I..." After Han Jingbai got drunk, his memory of drunkenness was completely wiped out and he couldn't remember anything.

Seeing his confused look, Mo Zhiyang took a puff of cigarette and kindly reminded, "When you were drunk, you held me in your arms and kept shouting for flowers to bloom, but the pimple on my head actually bloomed. How do you explain it?"

This kind of ability is definitely not what an ordinary modern plane should have. This guy's origin must not be simple.

Han Jingbai pursed his lips slightly. He didn't expect to get drunk and cause trouble. In fact, he didn't plan to hide it for a long time. Yang Yang had always been smart, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Seeing his reluctant expression, Mo Zhiyang knew that he would not say anything if forced, so he took a long puff of cigarette, leaned over and kissed him.

Subconsciously he opened his mouth, and the smell of smoke mixed with Yang Yang rushed in. Han Jingbai was so dizzy from the kiss that he was still reluctant to part when their lips parted.

"Tell me~" Mo Zhiyang licked his lips with the tip of his pink tongue, "I'll kiss you if you tell me."

Han Jingbai was so teased that he began to waver in his heart. "I...if I say it, you would definitely not be happy." You might even dislike me.

Lowering his eyelids, Mo Zhiyang kissed his eyes. The sweetness of toffee mixed with the deadly smell of tobacco tempted him. "If you don't tell me, I won't be happy now. There shouldn't be secrets between you and me."

"I, I am the Immortal Emperor."

After saying this, Han Jingbai carefully probed Yangyang's emotions and felt relieved when he found that he was just proud and not disgusted.

I always have a hundred ways to make you talk!

Mo Zhiyang didn't realize what he meant. He was enjoying himself. After taking a puff of cigarette, he suddenly realized something and choked. "What did you say? Immortal Emperor?!"