//016.🍁

HIDDEN FANTASY

Taehyung gently lifted his head, glancing at the side of the bed he had been resting on, after Jungkook had departed. He buried his face into his side, inhaling in his aroma and feeling the warmth he had left behind when he moved the enormous teddy bear away.

Taehyung inhaled avidly before touching the blanket that still held his warmth with his face, bitterness flowing through his heart.

Even after saying such nasty things, he couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Jimin was correct last night at the '성직자' dinner. They were never like this before.

Jungkook was normally connected to the bad guys clique in school, but he avoided losers at all costs. And at the time, no one ventured to speak to him; he was one of the few youngsters who could communicate with him.

He spoke to him, however, not because he was special but because of Jeon Dae Joon.

He had grown up with Jeon Dae Joon, a member of the Jeon and Kim families. Jungkook was Jeon Dae Joon's half brother from the same father, which meant Jungkook was the Jeon family's legal son.

Jungkook and Jeon Dae Joon had a tight bond and got along well despite the troubles of the preceding generation.

Taehyung had become one of the "girls" who spoke with Jungkook via Jeon Dae Joon.

However, they were just on talking terms, which mostly consisted of etiquette pleasantries such as "Hello" and "Good bye."

He used to aggressively pursue his passion when he was younger and didn't have as many anxieties. Even though he wasn't the type of man who would dare to confess to a guy, write love notes, or bring chocolates on Valentine's Day, he would look for him in secret. He would occasionally catch up to him on the school field or on the walk home, greeting him casually while repressing his feelings. He would either respond with a welcome or simply nod his head, but that was enough to make him happy.

He had fantasized about a future with him on several occasions, but lacked the confidence to declare. As a result, their tepid connection endured, although his sentiments developed deeper within his heart with each passing day.

Jungkook began to regard him with scorn and disdain once he attended university for reasons he did not understand.

Initially, he assumed he was too sensitive due to the affection he harbored.

_____

Happy Reading