//078.🍁

MEAN SOLAR DAY

The tiny spark of anticipation that had formed in Taehyung's heart vanished in an instance with Jungkook's words.

He had believed Jimin for a moment. But how could he have forgotten that Jungkook had been the best screen actor for so many consecutive years? He was always a one-take actor, and when he jumped in to save him, it wasn't out of worry but to follow through with his act.

Since he was soaked in cold water, Taehyung was pale as a sheet of paper, without any trace of color. He tried to keep the calm on his face but Jimin, who stood behind him, couldn't help feeling upset for him.

"Mr. Jeon, Tae Tae didn't want to drop into the water, but his heels were tampered with, causing him to lose balance and fall into the pool. He only decided to add the scenes to escape having to retake the whole scene."

Jungkook's expression froze slightly as his gaze fell on Taehyung's feet, realizing that he was not wearing any shoes. He frowned deeply, an eeriness flashing past his eyes. Before Jimin could finish his sentence, his face dimmed, and he left the set in his wet clothes.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's back and couldn't help pouting.

"So rude!"

Taehyung remained quiet, using a towel to wipe off the droplets on his face. He stood up and went to the changing room to change before leaving the set with Jimin.

On his way into the hotel, Taehyung bumped into a crew member, a young girl. She smiled sweetly at him, shouting, "Tae oppa." Taehyung returned a slight smile and nodded.

By the time he reached his hotel room, he recalled that he had seen the girl before but since there were so many crew members, he couldn't pinpoint who she was. Only at night, when he was eating dinner and caught sight of the same girl sitting beside Bing Jung's assistant, did he whisper to Jimin, "Who is that young girl sitting beside Bing Jung's assistant? She seems familiar; have we seen her somewhere?"

Jimin chewed, his chopsticks in the air, as he stared at the young girl. Suddenly, he remembered something and said, "Tae Tae, I remember! This afternoon, when we were about to go to the changing room, she ran out of it. Do you remember? I think its her, just with a change of clothes."

Taehyung was already sure but he couldn't confirm. Now that Jimin had confirmed his suspicion, he nodded, saying, "Yes, it's her."

"She is Bing Jung's new assistant. This afternoon, after she entered your changing room, your heels broke." Jimin stopped in mid-sentence, staring straight at Taehyung before smiling coldly. "I never would have expected that she would do this on the very first day!"

_____

Jimine the angel!