//076.🍁

DEED

In the script, the second male lead was already interested in the second main lead. Hence, if he fell into the water, he would definitely save him... Taehyung's long lashes trembled slightly as he thought of his next line. Slowly, he opened his eyes. The cold from the water caused him to tremble, making it difficult for him to speak.

With a trembling voice, he said, "I did it because I like you, but I promise never to do it again. Can you forgive me?"

When Jungkook had carried Taehyung out of the water, someone had already snapped out of his daze and shouted out anxiously, "Someone fell into the water!"

With the person's voice, the director was also shaken out of his shock. Taking his speaker, he was about to shout for towels when Taehyung's voice sounded.

"I did it because I like you, but I promise never to do it again. Can you forgive me?"

In that instance, the director stopped his original actions, looking into the screen intently.

When Jungkook first heard Taehyung's voice, he was puzzled. He looked into the girl's dark eyes for five whole seconds before realizing that he was still acting.

Falling into the water was not an incident but part of his act?

Jungkook suppressed his concern, studying Taehyung. After confirming that he was alright, anger washed over him.

He was sacrificing his life just to act? He had just recovered from a cold and now jumped into the freezing pool... And he couldn't even swim. What if no one saved him in time?

Jungkook's expression turned cold, emitting an overpowering pressure. He looked at Taehyung. Lifting one corner of his lips, he laughed coldly and tossed him out of his arms. With an anger that he couldn't suppress, he stood up and stormed off.

Together with Jungkook's departure, the director shouted a satisfied "cut" before instructing the crew, "Hurry, bring some towels to Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon."

The crew hurriedly brought towels and fresh clothes over to Taehyung and Jungkook.

When the crew brought a towel over to Jungkook, he stared at them furiously. The crew was too scared to say a word, stumbling backwards before his assistant took the towel. The man passed it to Jungkook daringly, saying carefully, "Mr. Jeon, wipe yourself down before you catch a cold."

_____

How do I feel like smacking Tae?