29.

I heard Lynn had drawn all the attention in the coffee corner Julia said shaking her head as she took a sip of her drink.
I was visiting Julia, with Aurora, and Emma.
Yes I heard from Anna that Lynn is completely ridiculing herself Emma laughed.
Your partners talk too much I said head shaking.
You think they're just keeping something for us Julia said fake shocked.
It hurt I said sadly.
I had considered her a real friend, but apparently that was one-sided.
Kait she is not worth your friendship said Julia who hugs me from behind, and Emma joined and we had a group hug.
She's not even worth your friendship said Emma who gave me a kiss on the cheek.
May I hug with you, we suddenly heard behind us, and there was Robert with Chinese food.
We had to laugh, and I know I can't wish for better friends.
I had already understood from Rob that Lynn never liked me, and always had something to say about me.
He has also confirmed that she was only going after Steve to take him away from me.
Well she succeeded, Julia said grumblingly.
Relax Juul it's been his choice, and I don't blame anyone.
Exactly Juul this is something between Kait, and Steve.
I know that dick is your best friend, and that you don't want to take sides, but Kait has already experienced enough in the past, more than you and that so-called friend of yours realise.
Anna don't argue with your man about me, I'll be okay.
Sorry Kait, but I'm so used to defending you, and I'll keep doing that, because you don't deserve shit.
I am now an grown up woman, and must learn to stand up for myself, and I gave her a hug.
Rob realises that you have gold in your hands with Juul.
I know Kait, and I will do anything for this woman, and he put his arms around Julia.
So let's go eat now Emma came in between who has already set the table in the meantime.
Do you expect someone asked Julia to Robert when the door went.
He shook his head, and laid down his fork.
I'll take a look, he said when he wiped his mouth.
Hey dude what are you doing here we heard rumoured.
The door opened and there was a weepering Steve.
When he saw us sitting like this, he seemed shocked especially when he saw me.
Oh I come inconveniently muttered Steve in the end.
No of course not you are very welcome, my wife had a friends evening with her old school friends.
Maybe better if I come by another time he murmured while staring at me.
You don't have to leave for me Steve I said with a knot in my stomach.
I still get butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him, but I tried to ignore them as much as possible.
Julia picked up another plate for Steve, and a beer, because he seems to need it badly.
When we finished eating, Robert went to his hobby room with Steve, and the ladies were left alone again.
You still like him huh? Emma suddenly asked.
It's not just gone I mumbled sadly.
We decided to watch a girls movie, and I couldn't keep my eyes dry.
As three small children we sat with a fabric in our hands and cried our eyes out.
Jesus what a shitty movie Julia sobbed, and even the hard Emma had to shed a tear.
Sounds nice there we suddenly heard behind us while the men were grining.
You guys laugh at us? Julia asked with raised eyebrows.
We no we wouldn't dare Steve said with his hand on his hard.
I noticed that I missed Steve very much, and felt more tears burning in my eyes.
Distance is best for now as long as Lynn is pregnant.
It was already late, and I decided it was time to go home.