43.

Stop Kaitlynn, you don't make the situation easier I mentally called myself to the order.
How can I like a man I've always had a collision with?
Of all the people in my life, he was the only one who could get the blood from under my nails.
Yet here I am in his house under his protection for a psychopath.
He told me that I shouldn't tell anyone where I am right now, and that I can't have contact for a while.
How should I start telling my friends that I don't want to contact them again?
I decided to be honest, but only I don't tell where my stay is.
I decided to inform Julia, and then she has to pass it on to the rest.
Hi Juul I spoke softly.
Wow you miss me already joked Julia.
I couldn't speak, instead I let my first sob, and then a flood of tears.
Hey hey hey what's going on asked Julia worried.
That's why I started crying even harder, and she let me go for a while until it got a little less.
Are you ready to tell?
I nodded, and realized she couldn't see that, and said yes with a pinched throat.
Please listen carefully, and I want you to pass this message on to our friends, but otherwise it should not be talked about to other people.
It's too dangerous when too many people know about it, not just for me, but for everyone who knows.
You scare me Kait.
Promise me that you won't tell anyone but our friends, and that they should really shut up.
Yes I promise it sounded a bit impatient on the other hand.
I went into hiding I whispered.
What! Why?
I've been threatened for a while, and really seriously threatened.
Some one has even been to my house a number of times while I was there.
He or she knew exactly where I was, what I ate, what kind of underwear I was wearing.
You name it and they knew it.
What the... why didn't you say anything before?
Because it said when I tell you I also put your life in danger.
How long already Kait?
For a few weeks I whispered
How could I miss it I heard her screaming on the phone at once.
Do you know who it is?
No I have no idea.
Could it be Lynn?
I don't exclude anything.
But good to ensure everyone's safety, I have to stay away from everyone.
I don't know how far this person will go, but as long as it's not solved I'm in hiding.
I'll tell everyone Julia said worried.
Juul do not going to hang out the detective yourself, I don't want anything to come across to you.
I can't promise anything mumbled Julia.
Please Juul don't let me worry any more than I already do.
Okay, it didn't sound so convincing from Juul's mouth.
Ask Aurora to take over my duties completely.
Okay miss punctual, she joked further wishes.
Yes I certainly have.
Live your lives as normal as you can, and take Robert back he loves you very much.
Today was the day we put the plan into action.
I had to go back home for a while, but Giovani promised that there was someone nearby who would keep an eye on me.
As long as we still had to arrange things, I had to keep doing my thing, so as not to arouse suspicion.
I regularly received messages, and visits from my stalker, and it has even seriously cost me almost my life.
My stalker had poisoned my food, but just not enough to kill me.
Whatever I did to that person, it wanted to make me suffer.
Giovani had then dragged me away from home, and taken me to his house where he had the doctor patch me up.