98.

Days have passed, years have passed, Emma, and Anna have become parents of two beautiful children.
They both had them inseminated at the same time, and had their two beautiful sons almost around the same time.
They moved to New York because Emma was offered a good job there.
Steve is married to his girlfriend Gina, and has been given custody of his daughter with the help of Giovani.
He has been promoted by Giovani, and they seem to have buried the battle axe.
What happened to Lynn, my grandfather, and the other Giovani never told.
I also stopped asking questions, because I will never get an answer.
My grandmother found her happiness with a man who could be her son, as long as they are happy I think.
My parents were back from their journey, and now want to settle in their house.
My grandmother told my mother that her father was still alive, and that she has now found a new love that is a few years older than my mother, but we also told what happened to me.
We also told how deep her own father and the old governor were in the plot to kill me.
Of course she didn't take that very well, and she was even angry that we kept it from them.
My father understood that, and tried to show my mother why we chose to do it the way we did it.
Dan Giovani, he came to me, and sat down on his knees in front of me, and put his head on my legs, and put his arms around my waist.
He asked me for forgiveness, and that he would do everything he could to win my heart back.
He told me he's leaving Aurora because his heart is still with me.
Although we both read in our letter that Rafael would like it if we got together, I decided not to.
Although I know my feelings for him were real, they still changed after I gave myself to Rafael.
I realized that I had let go of Giovani then
I couldn't allow that, and was able to convince him to marry Aurora anyway.
And now they are married, and become parents of twins.
We don't know the gender yet, because they want to keep that as a surprise.
Juul, and Robert have unfortunately broken up, because he couldn't stand me always standing between their relationship.
Now I have to say that Juul made the decision because she chose our friendship over her relationship.
Something I don't support at all, and honestly I'm still trying to get them together, because I know they still love each other.
Unfortunately, we all know how stubborn Juul can be.
It took a while, but in the end they started talking to each other again, and now it is hope that she chooses herself, and gives Robert a fair chance.