Rose's Scabbard

(You and Steven are walking through the Gem battlefield, covered in strawberry bushes, with the Gem and Lion, You take a strawberry and eat it, You get Looks from Steven and The Gems.)

Y/N: What, I didn't have breakfast 

Steven: Anyway, This place is even bigger and more weapon-y than I remember.

Pearl: This was a site of a historic battle. Every weapon here was left by a Gem over 5,000 years ago. I don't like to disturb it, but Garnet said we can't just leave these lying around.

(Garnet picks up a giant battle-axe and hoists it over her shoulder.)

Garnet: Never know when you might need one of these.

(You gasp and get stary-eyed)

Y/N: Gimme!!

Pearl: Slow Down Y/N

Y/N: Fine

Steven: I actually need one of those all the time!

Pearl: Why don't you two look for one that's more... you?

Steven: Okay! Lion, come help us look.

(Lion start a butterfly and walks away after it.)

Steven: Aw, come on.

Pearl: You really need to train that thing better.

Steven: Oh, we've been making progress, now he looks at me when I say his name!

(Steven begins to repeatedly call Lion's name, but Lion ignores him and starts digging in the ground.)

Steven: Uh, sometimes...

(Lion's digging reveals a pink object in the dirt.)

Pearl What's he got now?

(Lion lifts the object up in his mouth, revealing to be a scabbard.)

Pearl *gasps* That's the scabbard for Rose's sword! *tries to snatch it from Lion's mouth* Gimme! Gimme! 

Y/N: Now Look who needs to "Slow Down"

Pearl: *takes hold of the scabbard and waves her hand at Lion* Shoo, shoo.

(Lion grunts at Pearl, unamused.)

Steven: Mom fought here?

Pearl: That's right! And I fought alongside her.

Y/N: What was it like

Pearl: Well...

Y/N: Have you ever had to fuck up some Homeworld Gems, Y'know

(You grab some strawberries and squeeze them as red juices came out, You were imitating a blood curdling scream and lie on the ground grunting, just You being dramatic)

Pearl: What?

(Steven whispers something in Pearls ear, Pearl looks in shock)

Pearl: Goodness, No!!

(You laugh and high five Amethyst)

Amethyst: Man, I wish I could've seen it!

Y/N: Same

Garnet: No, you don't. Countless Gems were broken here. It was a maelstrom of destruction and death.

Pearl: *jumps in* But we won! Your mother led us to glorious victory! The odds were against us, and our hearts were uncertain. But we chose to fight alongside Rose, and here we made our stand against our Homeworld!

[Trans. Int. Beach House]

(You and The Crystal Gems warp back home, with the weapons they have gathered from the battlefield.)