Stuck Together

(Following the events in "I Am My Mom", after surrendering himself to the hands of Aquamarine, Steven is held in the hands on a Topaz who standing next to A Topaz man handling You)

Y/N: Oh Hey, Steven, What up?

Steven: Oh nothing just about to be taken to Homeworld, What do you think is up?!

Y/N: Okay, Yeah that was a stupid question

Aquamarine: The Rose Quartz. Can you believe it? And she just handed herself in.

Steven: That's right. You caught me. Galactic Criminal Rose Quartz. I love shattering Diamonds. I just want to shatter 'em all the time.

Aquamarine: You think shattering's bad? Wait till the Diamonds get their hands on you.

Steven: At least everyone else is safe.

Y/N: About that-

(Just then, the other Topaz brings Lars up from the basement of the ship.)

Lars: What are you doing? Let go of me! *grunts* Y/N, Steven!

Steven: What the- Lars?!

Y/N: Yeah, I was gonna tell you about him

Aquamarine: Oh! Looks like we got a couple of the humans anyway. Don't know what we'll do with just two of them, but I guess that's for the Diamonds to decide.

Y/N: Oh I know what you can do, YOU TINY LITTLE BI- !!

Steven: Wait! Aquamarine, the deal is off! You were only supposed to take me! No humans! *points at You and Lars* They're humans!

Aquamarine: Oh, no. Is Rosie upset 'cause her widdle "deal" didn't work? Look. I'm so moved, I'm crying. *laughs tauntingly* Just kidding. That's my gem. Topaz, what do you think? Should we let her friend go?

(The Topazes stand in silence.)

Aquamarine: I agree. *laughs* Go on. Do your thing.

Lars: Oh, no, no, no. Not again.

(The Topazes begin to fuse together, merging You, Steven and Lars within their body.)

Y/N: So this is what it feels like to be in a panini press

Aquamarine: I'll go let the Diamonds know about our little prisoner. Say, Rose, how do I look?

Steven: Awful, small, and mean!

Aquamarine: *laughs* Is that how you flattered so many Gems into joining your rebellion? How cute. *pulls Steven's cheek* Topaz, I trust you'll still be able to fly the ship despite your... you know... additions? *laughs and flies up to her seat*

(Aquamarine's Ship activates the gravity engine and begins to warp through space, as Topaz pilots the ship.)

Lars: Steven, this is all your fault. All this weird alien stuff- this is 'cause of you, isn't it?

Y/N: Listen here, Earlobes, This kid is a fucking hero, He defends Beach City from this "Weird Alien stuff" Everyday, the least you could do is show him some respect , and further more-

Steven: Yes, of course it is! 

Y/N: Steven, You're not actually going to agree with him are you?

Steven: I'm not, But he's not wrong either, That's why I turned myself in, to save all of you!

Lars: Well, it didn't really work out too well, did it?

Steven: Well, everyone else managed to get off the ship. So, where were you?

Lars: I ran and hid, Steven, like any sensible person would... do, if they wanted to get trapped on a ship. Oh.

Steven: Lars...