Back story

My name is She nu , I was born into the Serpent Family. I am a descendent of She nu the Giant Serpent of The West, as I was named after her, (sorry, I couldn't type out how it's actually spelt with the symbols). She is my great, great, great, great a thousand times great grandmother. She was friends with Ao Lie the White Horse Dragon of the West. Thats where my best friend Mei comes in. She is the descendent of Ao Li, he is her great, great, great, great a thousand times great grandfather.

Both of our families have gotten along with each other, thanks to She nu and Ao Li's friendship. Mei and I grew up together. In Mei's family there is the ancient dragon blade and in my family there is the ancient serpent axe. Our families were very much alike, from powers to weapons. As Ao Lie had a sister and a brother who was known as Ao Guang the Great Grand Dragon of the of the East. She nu had a brother and a sister known as She Zhu the Giant Serpent of the East Sea.
I would often feel jealous of Mei as she had a little bit more freedom than me. She made friends, she got what ever she wanted and she could have time to herself. However I on the other hand, had to train really hard. I would have huge boulders chained to my body that I would have to drag around all day. I never got a break as I had to study all the ancient books and scrolls in my family. I didn't see my parents that often, because they always had something to take care in the Celestial Realm. They were part of the Council of Heaven which had people like the Third Lotus Prince Nezha and the Jade Emperor.

I had always wanted to join Council of Heaven and become first in command to the Jade Emperor, if I succeeded I would be the first ever girl to make it. Thats why my parents encouraged me to study and train.

I my sixth birthday my parents had got me a cute baby snake. (he's not poisonus). I named him Fang and thats when I got my first power. I could speak to and understand animals. My parents were shocked but proud of me. I loved Fang and he loved I would hunt dead mice for him and we both loved the other animals. He would play dead and play hide and seek with him. He was my little danger noodle.

My mother would sing me songs as a kid to help me fall asleep and my father would tell me stories She nu's adventures in Heaven. I loved all of them and wanted to be just like her a powerful and inspiring woman. From then on I vowed to myself to become the best and make my family proud.