Duplication

Mk's pov :

"Order up, c'mon get the lead out!", Pigsy yelled.

"On it" , I responded as I packed the noodles into the delivery box on the rickshaw. I drove around the city delivering noodles when I stopped by Sandy's boat.

"MK, whoa boy did you arrive at the right time,uh scoop up the brush, we're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint", he said referring to his boat.

"Yeah, paintin' boats is my middle name", I said grabbing a brush and a can of blue paint. We painted the entire boat blue, it looked great.

*****************************

Later that day, (probably 8pm)

"And now for 8 to 12 hours of uninterrupted see ugh Mei", I said startled that she was in my room.

"Get up, Get Up, GET UP!, we are GOING OUT", she said throwing my clothes at me.

"But first we gotta go get Scales, we can't go without her!", she said.

"She is literally going to slice you with her axe if you call her that", i warned/joked.

We arrived at her house, I was kinda scared, i didn't want to see those guards again. Thankfully it was Shé nü, who answered.

"Um, hi guys I wasn't expecting you", she said, as if trying to process our presence.

"Come on in", she said inviting us into her home. I gotta say it was really huge. I was admiring her home when I heard a man talking.

"Shé nü , who was these children", i spun around and saw Shé nü's parents standing right in front of me.

"Um, hello, snake dude, um serpent dad, um Mr Serpent Sir", i could feel my brain face palming itself.

"Mother, Father, you remember Mei and this is Mk one of my other friends", Shé nü said introducing us to her parents.

"We wanted to take She nu to The Anti - Gravity arcade with us, you know have fun with friends, I mean doesn't she deserve a break?", Mei said, Shé nü looked really surprised.

"I suppose you can go darling, as long as you put more effort into your studying and training, ok?", her mom offered.

"Yes, thank you mother", she said as she smiled a tiny polite smile. I felt my heart pounding,

was she always this pretty???

Shé nü went to get dressed and then we were off. I'd never seen her so excited.

Shéwáng's pov:

As soon as they left, i turned to my wife who was speaking with Keith, the guard that Hunter had recruited to keep my daughter. She was telling to lay low for a while. We had found that he had interacted with her before. He then left, leaving me alone with Shé nüwáng.

"Why did you allow her to go, at least let Keith follow them dear", i suggested.

"Oh darling don't you see her friends are now long - term assets see?, maybe we can use them to keep her under control, while we figure out a plan, and she had already met Keith, you know how sharp she is, she probably sent some of pets to keep an eye hime, when they spot him it will be game over. Lets just let this play out, now come lets go to bed. "She said. I couldn't help but agree with her, lets just hope things go to plan.

Shé nü's pov :

Scales welcome to The Anti - Gravity Arcade!!", Mei said.

Don't. Call. Me. SCALES!! ", i hissed showing my fangs, My eyes glowing a bright blue.