Serpent Sleep Over

Shé nüwáng's pov:

My husband and I had to go to the Celestial Realm to get more 'medicine' for my daughter, her anger has been really bad lately, she was even showing visible signs of a demon living inside her.

I sighed as I waited for my husband to get ready, thats when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and Shé nü casually walked in.

"Mother, where are you going?", She asked.

"Oh, your Father and I need to go to the Celestial Realm", I responded.

She gave me the most cold look ever, and for the first time I saw evil inside my baby girl and in that evil I saw The Legendary Serpent Warrior Shé nü.

I needed to do something quickly.....

----------------------------------------------

"Mother, while you're out I can't sleep by myself, so can i invite my friends for a sleepover?", she said, she still had that look in her eyes but this time she smiled, I couldn't believe it, she was the spitting image of Shé nü, I felt shivers down my spine.

" Um, yes dear that's sounds wonderful ", i agreed.

(few minutes later)

We waved Shé nü and her friends goodbye as my husband and I left.

Mei's pov:

We were in Shé nu's house, having a sleep over, I couldn't believe her parents actually agreed. She prepared a few games and snacks for us, it was fun, just MK, Sandy, Me and her.

"Um, I gonna be right back guys", she said as she went upstairs MK and I were having a contest to see who could shove the most chocolate bars down their mouths when she left.

(5 minutes later)

We heard a loud shrill hiss from upstairs, it was scary it made my stand on end.

"W-w-what was that", MK stuttered.

"Maybe it was Fang?",Sandy suggested, but that was when Fang slithered up Sandy and rest himself on his shoulders.

So I guess its not Fang,but then I remembered that it Shé nü was also upstairs and she could be in trouble. I dashed upstairs the others right behind me.

As I made my way up the stairs, I saw a huge worm like figure in the shadows.

"H-h-ello, is anyone there", MK stuttered.

I looked at him with a 'seriously?!' look in my face.

The figure hissed as it made its way towards us, revealing a giant serpent. Its body was white, and its inner scales were blue. It had a blue diamond diamond marking on its forehead, just like.......

"OMG, guys thats Shé nü", i blurted out.

"Oh, well in that case, hey Shé nü, we were about to catch some Z's so lets continue this tomorrow, K?, OK.", He said as he kept leaning on her.

But she kept staring at him with a anger in her deep blue eyes, the she lunged at him.

No ones pov :

Shé nü, who was now a serpent lunged herself at MK. He kept dodging as she got angrier and angrier. You see, for some reason, Mei, MK and Sandy looked like vicious, blood - thirsty demons in her eyes.

She started, chasing them they starting running leading her out of the house, as soon she made sense of her surroundings, she made her way to the city as the others ran after her.