Sun Wukong AKA The Monkie King

I couldn't believe this guy, first he called me 'peaches', now he says I'm pretty and he still hasn't let go of my face. Just then Fang crawled out from inside my hair and slithered his way across Monkie King's arm. He then hissed at Monkie king, who got startled and he fell off his nimbus cloud. Fang made his way back to me and I bent down so he could coil himself around my arm. "Oh, is the oh so great Sun Wukong afraid of a cute little snake", i mocked him. Just them Mei and MK walked. "Oh hey Monkie king, hope you don't mind me bringing my friends over, ok byeeee", MK said as he ran away with Mei and I. I couldn't help but smile.

Monkie King's pov:

I couldn't believe that girl, startling me with that snake,but she is really beautiful. I've never seen anyone so pretty. "Hmm, i should probably spy on her", and with that being said I turned into a butterfly and followed them.

They were outside by the beach,and there she was surrounded by the monkies. "Those monkies really love you huh", the kid said and the she laughed. Her laugh made me feel so weird, i felt my face turn red. Thats when I decided to spy on her when she was alone. I flew away a warm smile painted across my face.

Mei's pov:

It was nice to see She nu with us again. I felt happy to see her smile, and laugh and I then new that, she was my real friend. I had missed so much. "So, She nu, why do always study and train, you've never hung out with  us in such a long time", MK asked I gave him the 'thats personal'  look, but toy surprise she spoke. ", I want to be the best so I can be just the Great Giant Serpent of the West, i want to prove that women are just a great as men, and that one day I can leave a legacy instead of dying nothing",she said with determination in her voice.

Monkie King's pov:

When I heard the kids leave, i followed them. They all dispersed as they went home. I followed that girl to her home. As she went in I transformed into a butterfly and slipped in through the doors before they closed. She tiptoed to her room as if not trying to be heard, probably her parents. She opened her room door only to be met by a man and a woman. I flew in and sat on one of the pillows on her bed.

"Where were you! ", the man's voice boomed. "I was out with my friends", she replied. "Out... with your friends, and you didn't think to tell us. You have to train and be the best, don't you want to achieve your dream?!", the woman asked "I do mother, but really blame me I haven't seen my friends in a long time because of working to hard. I promise they won't be a distraction",she said, I felt bad for her. "No, this time you are to stay in this an-", her father was cut off by the deadly glare in her eyes. Her mother put her hand on his back. "What.... your father meant to say was, you're right you can play with your friends as long as you don't get distracted from your studies", he mother said with a nervousness in her voice.

She nu thank her parents and smiled revealing huge white fangs, which made her parents scared as they rushed out of her room. She walked over to her bed and plopped herself on it,she lay there as I watched her to my heart's content.

So sorry if its cringy, so hard to put all the ideas together
Thanks for reading ❤