Ch 7

Aiden's POV

"Who does that imbecile vampire think he is? Speaking to me that way. " I said fumed with rage as I slammed my door. I began to change into red shirt with black shorts and putting on some comfortable shoes. As I grabbed my bag, I began to make my way to the kitchen. Although suddenly my mother speaks to the maids, almost as if she was preparing for something. I grabbed a bottled water and stood next to her. Once one of the maids make contact with me i spoke up, "Can i have some privacy to speak to my mother please?" I asked politely. The elderly women smiles at me and nods her head walking away.

My mother then looks at me curiously and asks, "Going to train?" She asks me. I nod my head after grabbing a banana, "Yeah, and if you don't mind me asking but are you preparing for something?" I asked. She crosses her arms together and says to me, "There is an event hosted by the Lunar Pack in two months' time. All royal families of each bloodline is invited and we appear to be invited as well." She says confidently. I began to question what was happening in two months, and why wasn't I even told about this by Andrea? "What event?" i asked again. As my mother reopens the paper she's held on to she speaks up, "And i quote, the lunar pack invites formally invites all royal families to celebrate the royal birthday celebration of Prince Andrew Apollo White and Princess Andrea Celeste White" She says as she reads aloud the texts written on the invitation letter. "I see. I'll be there then." I say confidently. I kissed my mothers cheek and made my way to the training grounds.

So many things ran through my mind and as the new information I've just obtained. She was a princess of one of the royal families?? Then i paused on my tracks before i can even reach to open the door open. Could she be the - no it couldn't be. That would be merely impossible. "Whatever only time will tell." I said stressfully. I opened the doors and see all the new trainees standing in the blazing son that hit all of us. They not only stood up in a straight line as they seen me, but greeted me as well. "At ease, you don't need to greet my formally. As you all know, you're all being trained incase anything happens not only to the royal family but to kingdom and citizens of Ignis. Is that clear?" I asked them. In a low tone, they all spoke "Yes, Prince Aiden." I quickly shifted my wings and fire ablaze around me, and I spoke in a demanding tone exerting leadership. "See, now that wasn't good enough, it was okay but not good enough. I ASKED IF THAT WAS CLEAR?" i asked them again. as they all spoke in unison, "YES PRINCE AIDEN." The blazing fire that once surrounded me calmed down. I crossed my hands together speaking to myself, "Now thats more better."

Andrea's POV

While sitting near the kitchen counter, I began to be lost in thought. Twirling the bits and pieces of my cereal while it swims in the pool of milk in my bowl. I ask myself in thoughts with my wolf, who was that stranger? How did he manage to turn invisible all while releasing his scent to me. "Why are you so hung up on Doctor strange for? We couldn't even see him." My wolf says to me "I don't care if we couldn't see him, he felt safe." I said stubborn as ever. "Yet Dangerous Andrea." My wolf says growling at me in my head. "What about the fire bird guy? Aiden was it?" my wolf had asked me. "What about him?" i asked confusingly. She lets out a whine and doesn't speak to me. I roll my eyes in annoyance and spoke aloud, "Wolves their annoyingly confusing and frustrating." I said to myself. Without thinking, my parents looked at me weird as if i was not okay, and my brother leans in the opposite side of me and asks, "Are you like- okay?" And then proceeds to look at my parents and ask, "Is she okay? Am i ACTUALLY related to this?" My mother smacks my brother in the arm lightly all while my dad laughs. "What's going on sweetheart? You seemed lost in thought." My mother asks while my father observes me. I sighed deeply and I asked, "Is It possible for a wolf to smell two scents?" I asked my parents. Then in unison they both proceeded to ask me, "What do you mean two scents?" They said to me. I shrugged, "I don't know just two scents not when you know what one is but their personal scent if it makes sense." I said confusingly. As my mother looked worried, looking towards my father. My father answers, "Its quiet unheard of I wanna say, but it may be possible. Why not look into it at the library." He suggests to me. "I guess it's worth a try." I said hopeful about it. My father plants a kiss on my mothers temple and says, "I'll be in the study if you'd like to help me prepare for the event." He says happily. My mother nods and they both leave in unison together.

My brother appears before me and asks, "So where's your little boyfriend at?" As he says eating a bowl of fruits. I roll my eyes in annoyance, "He's not my boyfriend." I said annoyed. He winks at me and laughs, "Yet." I looked around me and grabbed the nearest thing, which was an apple and through it at him. My brothers laugh sounded so joyful and playful that even I began to get lost in it. So much that the sound reminded me of how I was. Joyful and playful. "No but on a more serious note, when are we heading to the library?" My brother asked me. "First of all who is this 'we' you speak of? I was going alone." I said "We as in me and you. Plus I'm bored over here." he says. I roll my eyes caving in to invite him, "Well I still have to get ready so around noon maybe we'll leave." I said. "Sounds good, mind link when we're about to leave, I'll be in my room playing video games." he says as he walks back upstairs.

~~~2 Hours Later~~~

Fresh out the shower, I quickly grab a pair of sweats and a sweater, placing my hair in a bun that perfectly paired with a white headban. It's not only been cold out lately, but the outfit itself inspired the aesthetic look of going on a library run. I look into the mirror and let out a sigh. "I'll be down stairs waiting. Don't be too long or I'm leaving." I say to my brother through a mindlink as I remembered to do. "Got it. Be there in a bit." He says to me quickly.

I stand around the foyer pacing back and forth. Suddenly I hear distant footsteps quickly approaching me. I'm alert but I also had to act like I was oblivious towards it too. After feeling an arm reach out to my shoulder, I take hold of whoever it was behind me and flip him over towards the ground before me. All while using all of my abilities that I was taught from my father.

"Jesus Christ! Why the hostility?!" Alec says to me as he's laid brutally on the ground. "Sorry, Force of habit." I said nervously. "I can tell. Now can you get me off the ground please?" He says to me pleadingly. I grab hold of his arm and he rose up swiftly. Alec then observes my outfit from head to toe, "Where you even going anyway? " he asks me curiously. "Why're you back so early if semester doesn't start for another 3 weeks." I said pointing the obvious. We both stood infront of eachother with our arms crossed. My brother figure makes an appearance behind Alec's left shoulder. "Alec what're you doing here so early?" Andrew had asked him with a raised brow on his face. I then quickly looked back at Alec who rolled his eyes. I let out a laugh. "Anyway, we're headed to the library wanna tag along? I could use the set of eyes." I asked him. "Sure, why not I don't have anything better to do anyway." Alec says willingly.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

As we all stepped out of the car, we all started to make our way to the library. Alec lets out a whistle from behind me and says, "I will always be amazed of this place. She is such a magnificent place to exist." He says admirable about the library that stood before us. Andrew then speaks up, "So what exactly are we doing here anyway? I get that I was bored but I didn't think I would be getting this bored." he says plainly. Before we can even step foot inside the doors, i looked at both Alec and Andrew who looked a tad bit concerned. "Simple as ever. Some answered. Once I find them I take it with me." I said shrugging.

I then pulled the black bar that was attached to the door before me. A lady was positioned at the entrance. "Good afternoon, prince and princess of the Lunar pack. Welcome to the royal library." She says greeting us. My brother and I both looked at eachother and smiled. Bowed our heads and said, "Thank you." Continuing on our path to seek out the answers i desperately needed.