Ch. 1

Andrews POV

In a world long ago, The supernatural lived amongst humans peacefully. The moon goddess have placed us to coexist with them for as long as the elders have lived.There was a total of five elders, five elders, five supernatural races. The Witches, The Vampires, The Wolves, The Wizards, and last but not least The Phoenix's.  However,  the greatest witch and wizard of all time have placed the elders into a deep sleep for them to wake centuries later to defeat and prevent the prophecy. 

In the late 1950s, the supernatural government was created for all of us. In order to keep the vampires in check to not go rampant and kill any innocent civilians, the witches and wizards to not use dark spells and the wolves to not go feral. The phoenix's barley did nothing wrong unless their buttons were constantly pushed and set someone ablaze.  Due to this, each and every supernatural being began to divid separately. The vampires and wolves became known enemies having about 5 royal families total, and the witches had about 3 different covens.

The wizards remained alone and in solitude in a far away city amongst the humans. He was extremely fascinated about them and how they live. Of course he continues his study of wizard spells and potions to help all supernaturals who come for help and aid. Surprisingly, their time in the city has left them unaware of the supernatural government and the rules they have to abide too.

As for the phoenix's, they remained in the supernatural world, they found harmony in a realm personally created by their own, Elder Icarus. He personally suggested all phoenix's have a realm of their own to remain out of harms way of the humans and the innocence alone. All elders agreed to his suggestion and established a realm for themselves. Of course nowadays phoenix's come and go into the human realm but also return to their own afterwards.

As things began to evolve later on the years, the human were still completely unaware of our existence whilst the supernaturals slowly began to rebel against the rules that were created for them.  Vampires began to feed onto humans rather than acquiring a blood bag to feed on. Fewer witches began to use dark magic and drain the magic of other witches to become stronger and immortal, and the phoenix's started to burn almost every building that pushed their buttons.

All supernaturals began to go rampant acknowledging that the prophecy of the one mated to two different beings comes near and sooner than they all think.

Present times, 1 year ago.

It was 6 in the morning, the sun was peeking through the trees and shinning through the ginormous lunar pack house that is led by Alexander Liam White and Kyra Elliana White. The parents of Andrew Apollo White and Andrea Celeste White. Descendants of  white wolf elder Ezekiel White.  The most powerful wolf amongst the royal wolves.

Andrea lays in her bed ever so peacefully in silk red sheets, and pink curtained windows. She stretches her arms up yawning loudly. The sun peeks through her window suddenly getting brighter filling up her entire room. Andrea covers the sun thats blinding her eyes with her hand. Her mother stands before her.

"Rise and Shine sweet heart." Kyra says to her kissing her forehead. "Mother, it's still early and the dreadful sun is burning my eyes."  Andrea says whining in her bed. Kyra sits next to her, removing the pillow from her face "I'm here because your father wants you and Andrew to train with the elite warriors today."  Kyra says hugging Andreas pillow she took away from her. Andrea scooted herself up from her bed, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. "Really?! you're not lying to me are you?" Andrea asks her mother.