[ 1 ] The Goddess and her Dragon

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- OOC Furina and slightly for Neuvillette and probably also OOC for Record of Ragnarok casts

- Kinda weird relationship with Neuvillette

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Record of Ragnarok doesn't belong to me

- Genshin Impact doesn't belong to me

- Some of Y/N's abilities and weaknesses belongs to me

- Some of the plot belongs to me unless u recognize it :)

Author: I forgot to mention this in File I but u can request other people for love interest if u want also not gonna use the font I use normally in chapter titles

______________________

"Y/N!" Furina shouted with excitement as she waved at her sister who was accompanied by the Iudex, said female made her way to her twin, Neuvillette following close by with his usual stoic face.

"What is it?" Y/N calmly asked, unlike her sister that was beaming with excitement, "Lord Zeus sent us a letter to attend the Gods' Council! He sent a letter to every Archon I believe, according to my research, none of the gods of Teyvat are available whenever Lord Zeus invited them. This is a first for us, the gods of Fontaine! *sigh* Unfortunately I'm quite busy so I cannot attend the council." Furina sighed dramatically as she placed a hand to her head as she does so.

"Do you want me to go?" the calmer twin asked in which Furina nodded, "Why of course dear sister! Since I was the one to take control, you are able to attend certain things that does not quite need the attention of the Hydro Archon!"

"Okay... I suppose I shall make my way to Valhalla then."

"Oh! Make sure to bring Monsieur Nevillette with you! Toodles~" the female gave her sister the letter before waving the two goodbye as she run away to who knows where.

Y/N looked at the folded letter her sister gave her and opened it.

Dear God of Justice,

I, Zeus, invites you to a special event happening at Valhalla. This event is no normal event as it decides the fate of humanity. As gods, we must gather in Valhalla to discuss the fate of humanity. If they should continue on to live or if they should perish. I will be expecting you to arrive here in Valhalla to stay as this event shall be happening in a few days after this letter has been received.

Yours truly,
King of the Gods, Zeus

The short haired female blankly stared at the letter in her hands before she crumpled it in a ball as she narrowed her eyes at the crumpled up paper, "How dare he..."

She let out a breath as she uncrumpled the paper and placed it on her pocket as she went to her companion and hugged his arm, "Let's go pack!"

Said male just sighed to himself as he followed the female to her room, going up the many stairs of the opera house, they finally made it to the floor in which Furina, Y/N and Neuvillette reside in.

Opening up the door to Y/N's room, the girl entered the room, pulling in Neuvillette with her, letting go of his arm she made her way to her walk-in closet and took two bags, one is colored blue and black while the other is blue and white.

Y/N went out of the closet and gave the bags to Neuvillette as she then went back in and took two hats, one in which looks exactly like Furina's but instead of the ornament being white, it's dark blue. The other hat is a white sun hat with a dark blue ribbon attached to it.

"Let's go!" the girl cheerily exclaimed as they made their way out of the opera house and to the Fountain of Lucine, they found a dark haired male in a butler outfit, red markings on the top right and bottom left of his face, "Greetings, Hydro Archon." the male bowed towards Y/N, who toned down her excitement and give out a calm smile.

Neuvillette lowered his body to whisper in Y/N's ear, "I suggest acting out how they perceive the actual Hydro Archon would act." Y/N just nodded at that, albeit unnoticeable by the unknown male.

"That is correct. What brings you here exactly?"

"I was tasked by Lord Zeus to escort you to Valhalla."

"I see..." the girl glanced at Neuvillette from her peripheral vision and saw him nod, "I would be bringing my companion with me if that's alright."

"Of course Lady Furina. We should be going now if we want to arrive in Valhalla much earlier than the appointed time." Y/N nodded at that as they then made their way to the right side of the fountain, only making it to where the path starts before the butler like god opened up the portal to Valhalla, knowing fully well that no mortals will approach them due to the attraction that is the fountain.

The Archon marvelled at the architecture and mostly everything in Valhalla as she have not seen anything like it, she may have seen something alike the architecture of Valhalla but she mostly doesn't remember if she did see one.

"Amazing architecture! It's absolutely beautiful! Magnificent!"

"Ahem. Lady Furina." Neuvillette called out to the girl, calling her by the name in which the butler like god believes to be her actually name, "Ah! Apologies, I may have overreacted..."

The butler like god smiled at the girl, "It's quite alright. After all you've never really ventured out of your nation."

"That is indeed correct. I would like to ask though, when will the meeting of the gods start?"

The God sighed to himself, "Unfortunately, it is tomorrow. The letter was sent to Fontaine a week ago, we expected that you shall arrive in Valhalla in two days after the letter has been sent, the third day has passed and you have yet to arrived so my father, Zeus, tasked me to come and escorts you to Valhalla. It took me a day to arrive and it seems like I have found the answer as to why you didn't arrive at the expected time."

Y/N crossed her arms as she leaned her weight on her left foot, "And what is it, if I may ask?"

"The letter was received, but not given to you, Lady Furina. It seems like the 'Gardes' is what it's called, have taken the letter and inspected it, the letter was only given to you today."

"You are correct. I believe I've never ask but, what is your name?"

"My name is Hermes, Messenger of the Gods."

The Archon smiled at Hermes, "Then, nice to meet you! My name is Furina de Fontaine, the God of Justice and the Hydro Archon of Fontaine. I believe you know of that."

Hermes nodded at the girl, "Indeed I have."

Y/N glanced at Neuvillette, nodding her head at Hermes slightly, the albino male closed his eyes and nodded, "This is my companion, the Chief Justice of Fontaine, Neuvillette. He's a good friend of mine, and also the one who declares the verdict of the Oratrice Mechanique D'Analyse Cardinale."

Hermes just stared at the female, 'How are you able to say that long name without stuttering?'

Author: Practice Hermes. Practice :)

______________________

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

Do you think Hermes will figure out that Y/N is not Furina?