[ 3 ] The Verdict of Humanity

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ xᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- , , ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: Light cursing unless I've already warned u in a previous chappie then I'm warning u again cuz i forgor also I think this book is the only book that almost reach 2k+ reads within a month thank you🥹🥹 also might be slightly shorter since i cant add anymore without making it seems forced

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Y/N looked at the two signs in her hands, confused and conflicted, 'She'll die. She'll die. She'll die... She'll die!'

"Shut up..." Poseidon glanced at the female, seeing her pupils glow a bright blue, similar to the waters of his domain and Fontaine.

"Y/N."

"Call me Furina around the others. Hermes mistook me for my sister."

"I can see why he mistook you for that incompetent god."

Author: dayumn Poseidon no need to be so harsh to Lady Furina

"Yep! Heeeere!" Two signs was raised up by two purple hands, glancing at whoever raised the sign, she saw a purple skinned god, laying down on a floating pillow.

The gods near the purple skinned got stare at the man, "Let's just give them the doomsday already, alright?" The god then switch his position as he layed down on his pillow, not upside down, "From what I've seen for the past one thousand years, mankind doesn't seem go have any intention to repent at all. Trying to guide them is such a pain in the ass."

Y/N smile tightened at his last word, Poseidon took notice of this, the girl just sighed to herself, 'Apologies, Furina and Neuvillette.'

"He is quite right." Y/N held up the sign with an X, Poseidon gave a unnoticeable smile at her decision, the girl stood up, placed a foot at the back of the chair infront of her and stood on that, the sign left on the floor, "Humans have committed many sins, many atrocious things, many pain, destruction, they've committed the seven deadly sins itself. And yet, to this day, they have yet to repent, they have yet to apologize for such atrocities. Humanity... *sigh* As the God of Vir- ahem. As the God of Justice, the Archon of Fontaine, the very god that rules the land of water. I, Focalors, hereby declare the end of humanity!"

All the gods, aside from a few cheered at her wonderful speech as they all raised the X sign, "Hmm." Lord Zeus hummed to himself as almost all of the gods have decided to end humanity, "I guess, we have come to an agreement."

Lord Zeus then lifted up the gavel, "Then, the end of mankind is decid-" he was about to slam down the gavel before he was interrupted by the dark haired girl that she saw at the entrance to the council, "Please wait a second!" The lilac haired girl flinched at the older female.

Y/N tuned everything out just to hear what the valkyrie, according to the other gods, "Pardon my intrusion, furious gods." The albino jumped down and sat down on her seat, that was until the blonde next to her placed the girl on his lap.

Y/N leaned her head back as the top of her head reached his chest, "Hmm?" Poseidon didn't answer her unspoken question.

"It is true that mankind is unbearably vulgar and violne." The albino then glanced at the valkyrie, "But, to just destroy them like that... Isn't that a bit... Boring?"

Y/N flinched as she took hold of her hat, "Whether the survival of mankind has any value or not. With the might of gods, why don't we test them?" Y/N gritted her teeth at those words, 'So... She's proposing Ragnarok.'

"... Test them? How? Do you wish to flood the earth?"

"Or perhaps, sending them an ice age prematurely?"

"No. But I have the more effective way to test them." The valkyrie claimed, this caused Y/N to smile slightly as she crossed her legs, "Oh, pray tell your idea, Valkyrie."

"Gods vs Mankind's final struggle, Ragnarok."

"Oya?" Y/N got off Poseidon's lap and stood up, the girl snapped her black gloved hands and a bubble surrounded her before it popped, another bubble then appeared infront of the two valkyries causing the lilac haired girl to hide behind her sister as the bubble popped to reveal the albino god, the one who declared the end of humanity infront of the entire council.

"Curious. Hmm..." The girl hummed as she observed the two females infornt of her, a smirk on her face as she circled the two, a small smirk on her face as she stopped infront of the taller girl.

"State your name."

The older girl narrowed her eyes at the goddess, "Brunhilde."

Y/N smiled at that and chuckled, then she started laughing, "Ahahaha! Quite the performance I must say! Now," She faced the rest of the gods with a smile, "Let us see who shall win the divine gaze of one of the Hydro Archon of Fontaine, the Land of Justice." Y/N smirked at everyone, she saw Hermes's eyes widened by a fraction, realizing he mistook the girl for Lady Furina.

"Ahahaha! Shock aren't you Lord Hermes? I can understand your shock, after all, I do look exactly like Lady Furina."

The girl glanced at the two valkyrie with her light colored eyes and smiled before she faced the gods once again, "Well then..." The girl smirked towards the gods, her dark colored eye glowed brightly, "I, as the God of Virtue and Equity, will be seeing this trial for the future of humanity!"

______________________

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

What do you think made Y/N decide to end humanity?

𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!

Anyone here willing to check out my Twisted Wonderland books 🥺🥺?