[ 4 ] Ragnarok and the Little Oceanid

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ ᴀɴᴅ ♢ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: u guys are like reading this shiz despite me not having motivation and ideas to continue this book 😭😭 thank you very much 😭😭😭 I love u guys even tho I don't update :')

Author[1/8/24]: I don't have much ideas on what to write since I'm working on my TWST books and studying. Also might be short chapter since I don't have much ideas

Author[01/23/24]: This is quite short since I don't have any ideas on how to continue it also sorry for the lack of update :') I can barely write this book cuz writers block and lack of ideas

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

The girls smirk never left her face, "Lord Zeus?" She then squint at the much older god, "Do you permit Ragnarok? Or do you not permit it because... Hmm... Is your reason for not permitting it is because your... Scared?"

That one word struck a cord in all the gods ego and pride, Brunhilde glanced at the shorter girl, seems to be the same height as her youngest sister, which was hiding behind her.

The albino then giggled to herself as she watched her fellow gods ego and pride be shattered by her, "Ahahaha! How wonderful! Such magnificent reactions!"

The girl then started walking towards the exit, "Anyways I must be going now! Toodles~!"

And the door was then slammed shut, leaving the gods and the two valkyries behind.

Y/N then approached her companion that was waiting for her at the entrance, "So you chose the other option."

"Correct." Y/N then gave a smirk towards Neuvillette, "We shall see. If the humans deserve my divine gaze." The girl then gave the male a smile as she started walking away.

Neuvillette just gazed at the girl, before his pupils shrunk yet returned in the blink of an eye as he sighed to himself and started making his way back to their shared room.

Y/N was currently standing infront of a fountain, it's waters crystal clear as it flowed and created ripples as the water falls down from the top layer. The girl just smiled as she held up her hand, palm facing towards the waters as she then closed her eyes, the blue within her hair glowed a soft blue as she hummed to herself.

Lady Y/N

.

.

.

.

.

Lady of Justice

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N de Fontaine

.

.

.

Lady Zephyr

Y/N's eyes snapped open as she looked around her surroundings, no one was with her, a frown the settled on her lips as she gazed at the sky, noticing that it was already afternoon, soon turning to evening as the sky was currently colored orange.

A frown then settled on her lips as she stepped foot on the fountain and dissolved within the waters.

Neuvillette sighed to himself, he haven't seen Y/N for a whole day, and she didn't even returned back to their room.

He once again sighed as he went out to look for Y/N, while looking around he encountered the lilac haired girl that he saw enter the room Y/N and the other gods were at, the girl lightly flinched at the sight of the taller male.

"Have you seen Lady Y/N?" Neuvillette asked the lilac haired girl, "N-No..."

"I see. If you do find her let me know." The albino then walked off as the lilac haired girl sighed in relief.

"Man... That was scary..."

The girl flinched at a strange sound that she heard, it seems like rushing water but there were no rivers nor fountains nearby, she looked around and saw a small floating blue creature that seems to be following the tall albino man.

The girl blinked as the creature seems to be made of pure water, as it's body resembles flowing water, the end of its wing like arms have an effect similar to flowing waters along with it's lower part.

The creature, a small lifeform of pure water, a small Oceanid, the Oceanid was following Neuvillette, making sure to be unnoticed by the dragon.

"Hmm..." It's single eye seems to narrow as she flew even closer to the dragon.

The Oceanid let out a bubbling sound as Neuvillette heard it causing the Oceanid to hid behind a pillar as the dragon looked behind him to look for what created that noise, after glancing around, he found nothing so he continue on with his walk, the Oceanid took a glace at the dragon and continue with it's pursuit.