[ 2 ] The Choice

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ ᴀɴᴅ ♢ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: Omg thanks for the 1.18k reads. Updates might be quite slow cuz like I can't think much of scenes to put in and also cuz I'm like working on my twst book :)

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

The black haired male narrowed his eyes a slight bit, "O-Oratrice... Mek-Mech... Mecha... what..."

"It's pronounced as Oratrice Mechanique D'Analyse Cardinale. Although if you can't say the full name of it, just go with Oratrice instead of the longer name for the Oratrice." Hermes just nodded at the Archon.

Eyes sparkling, Y/N glanced around, holding herself back with running around and exploring, because if she did so, Hermes will notice that she's not Furina, or the Hydro Archon.

"I shall be taking you to your room, unfortunately, we didn't anticipate you bringing in a companion so you two will need to share the room. Apologies."

Y/N was about to talk about the room situation but she was cut off by Neuvillette, "It's quite alright."

Y/N turned her head at Neuvillette, her mouth agape, expression clearly saying 'Why did you say that!?', Neuvillette just chuckled at the females reaction.

Placing down the bags, Neuvillette sighed to himself as he gazed at the girl, Y/N was holding onto her left eye, the eye that has a much darker colour than her right, the same eye colours as her sister.

"Lady Y/N. Are you alright?"

Y/N turned to Neuvillette upon hearing her name.

.

.

.

Blue...

.

.

.

Red...

.

.

.

She didn't realize it...

.

.

.

But she was already crying...

Neuvillette tightened his hold to the girl, knowing fully well what happens to the girl whenever she cries.

Widened eyes, Y/N hugged back, clutching onto the males clothes as her tears fall down, "What... why..."

The male started patting her head, trying to calm her down as she continues on muttering questions to herself.

Neuvillette reached out to the girls hat that was on the bedside table and placed it on Y/N's head, calming her down, although not much as she was still sobbing.

"Deep breaths, Lady Y/N. Deep breaths."

Y/N tried to keep her eyes open and yet she failed as she fell asleep in her dragons arms, Neuvillette just smiled at the girl as he continued on patting her head, taking off her hat and placing it on the bedside table as he layed down the girl on the bed, taking off her heeled shoes and tucking her in the blanket.

"Have a nice rest Lady Y/N."

It was the next morning, Y/N have gotten her well deserved rest after her emotional breakdown, currently, they made their way to where the Gods' Council will occur.

Y/N was just humming to herself as she skipped around the corridor with her companion that her sister gave her, Furina seems to be treating Neuvillette as an object to gift to her beloved sister.

Neuvillette smiled at the Archon, she was acting like herself again, unlike yesterday when they first arrived at their room.

"Hey Neuvi." Y/N called out while said male just hummed, "Do we vote for Humanity or not?"

Neuvillette's eyes widened at that as he stopped walking, gazing at Y/N with a look of disbelief, betrayal, and shock.

Y/N turned around and gazed at her companion, a smile on her face, "I'm not saying that I want humanity destroyed, I'm merely asking, if the gods were to ask me to fight, which side should I fight for? If I fought for the gods, we will die, if I were to fought for the gods, she will die."

"Oh! We're here!" Y/N then opened the gigantic doors and entered, glancing around, she took notice of a certain blonde that she didn't expect to actually attend the meeting.

Y/N went over to the blonde and hugged his muscular arms, "Posei! How are you!" Her voice was not too loud that everyone can hear her, only loud enough for the blonde to hear over the chattering of the other gods.

The blonde didn't looked at the girl as he merely stared at the ground, Y/N pouted at that as she kneeled on her seat and started poking the blonde's cheeks, "Poseidon!"

Said man just sighed to himself as he glanced at the albino, in which said albino smiled brightly and hugged him, "Posei! Glad you're doing alright!"

The girl finally sat down next to the blonde, her head being held up by her right hand as she leaned her elbow to the back of the chairs infront of her, a smile on her face.

Just then, she saw Poseidon's brother, struggling slightly in making his was to his seat, Y/N chuckled at that, "Well, then. Everyone." he slammed the gavel on the sound block lightly.

"It's been one thousand years since the last time we gathered here." Y/N let out a grin at that, completely aware that she's the most youngest deity in the room, "Let us start the conference, shall we?"

"Wow!" The girls ears twitched at the slightly high pitched voice, a voice of a child, a teenager maybe? "The gods are all gathering here!!"

"What an amazing spectacle! Right Hilde nee-sama!"

'Hilde? Who...' Y/N glanced at the entry way, catching a glimpse of a dark haired woman and a lilac haired girl.

"Now, let me ask. Regarding the survival of mankind for one thousand years. Should we forgive them?" Hermes, who was standing near Lord Zeus, held up a sign with a circle symbol on it, "Or... should we just put an end to them?" Hermes then held up a sign with an 'X' symbol on it.

Y/N sighed to herself and she leaned back against her seat, "If humanities existence ends she dies. If not then she lives... but would that mean that I'm betraying my own kind?"

Poseidon just glanced at the albino, confused on why would she want humanity to continue on living.

______________________

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

How do you think Y/N and Poseidon met?