Chapter 2

30 minutes later...

—————————
LOCATION: Castle Residence
Time: 7:04 a.m
Day: 23 May 2015
——————————

Kate was very nervous to say the least. Who could ever imagine that she would be babysitting for a bestselling author?  Let alone Rick Castle? The one whose books helped her through the most devastating time of her life. When her world became crumbled.

When her mother died. She doesn't mean to dwell on the past, but that was the reason why she actually wanted this job. He helped her through the difficult time in her life, now she thinks, well she knows that she can repay him.

Now she is at his door, and she can't believe that she is actually on time.

Next thing she knows she is shoving her I Phone 5s in her side pocket book looking at the door as it flung open.

Jesus Christ. He is handsome and very handsome. He's staring really hard, so hard that it's starting to get awkward.

"Uh,  hello Mr.Castle I'm Kate Beckett,  I will be your new babysitter." Kate says looking him in his deep blue eyes.

"Sorry Miss Beckett, um hi, um I—I'm sorry for staring you're just not what I expected,  you're just not what I expected. And I already said that please come in. You can call me Rick,  I'm 21 not 51." Rick says totally embarrassing himself. 

Rick can't help but notice her smell, vanilla mmhm.

"If that's the case then you can call me Kate. I'm 20 not 50." Kate says giggling a little.

"And who is this little angel?" Kate says as Alexis walks into the room.

"This is my daughter, Alexis she is three years old." Rick says picking up his little girl.

"Okay, Kate I am going go ahead and head out I'm a little late, Alexis here has been holding me up." Rick says looking at his little girl.

"But you yove me don't you daddy?" Alexis says looking at Kate.

"Yes, very much and you need to practice your L's baby. It's love not yove." Rick says ticking Alexis.

"Aww, baby tell your daddy that you're just three and you're still working on it." Kate says

"Daddy, I ony tree." Alexis says holding up three fingers.

Rick hands Alexis over to Kate.

Alexis puts her head in the crook of Kate's neck.

"Mmhm Kate you smell good." Alexis says

"Alexis you said your L's correctly." Kate and Rick say in unsion.

"I did?" Alexis says sleepily.

"Looks like someone is tired." Kate says looking at a sleeping Alexis.

"Yea, you can put her in her bed up stairs first room on the right." Rick whispers to Kate and heads out the door.

He's gone  she puts Alexis in her room when she wakes up she will fix some breakfast.

She can get used to this Alexis is very sweet and Rick, Rick Jesus he is hot, sure she has seen him on the back of his books, but she's never imagined that he would look totally better than on  paper woah. She's always heard about mixing business with pleasure and it not working out, but the things she could do with Rick.

A/N: Should I keep going with this story? Comment or message me how you feel and don't forget to vote!