Chapter 3

_________________________

LOCATION: Castle Residence

Time: 10:09 a.m

Day: September 4, 2015

_________________________

Rick literally thought that he would be back in 2 weeks, but 2 weeks turned into 4 and 1 month turned into 2. He was very ready to see his beautiful daughter, and mom, he was even ready to see Kate's beautiful face again. 

Today was the day that he was defintley coming home.

Kate and Alexis have had lots of great times together, even though sometimes Alexis would stay with her grandmother, Kate and her spent lots of time together. 

Since they had much time to bond, Kate found out interesting things about Rick, including his crazy ex-wife, Meredith.

Kate did not live in the Castle residence. Their normal routine is Martha would stay at the loft, and Kate would come early in the morning to take care of Alexis for the rest of the day, and then Martha would come home for the rest of the day. 

Sometimes when Kate would stay the night, Alexis would have nightmares, and scream for her daddy, and Kate could do nothing about it but try and comfort her.

 Kate was kind of upset with Rick because he did not call, or tell her anything about him being gone for this whole long time, she sort of wants to say something to him about it, but she does not really thinks it's her place. 

Little does she know, Rick is walking up to the door ready to walk in and greet everyone.

"Alexis, are the pancakes good?" Kate says sitting next to her in the chair.

"Yes Kate, I just really miss my daddy, do you think he will call anytime soon?"

This is what Kate was talking about, he  does not call to check and see if his daughter is alive or dead, to see if she wanted to talk to her or anything, she felt so bad for Alexis.

"Baby, I-I  don"

"Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexis said 

As Kate watched Alexis running to her dad, she decided to grab her belongings and leave.

"Hey Pumpkin."

"Kate, where are you going?" Rick said

"I'm going home." Kate says stopping to kiss Alexis on the head

"Bye Kate." Alexis says

"Waittt." Rick says putting Alexis down.

Rick is confused by the look of frustration on Kate's face.

"Can I speak to you outside?" Rick says

"I think that you should worry about your daughter, she really misses you, good bye." Kate says getting into her Black Honda