Barden Bellas

This is my first time writing on this app, so don't expect it so be perfect (this part isn't very long)

Beca Mitchell has just moved to a new Uni. Barden University. Beca struggles to get many friends because of her lack of socialness, but as she gets to her dorm and meets her new roommate, she knows that she's going to have to change sooner or later.

"Hi, I'm Chloe. Welcome to Barden University." Chloe greets as Beca walks into the dorm room.
"Thanks." Beca says dryly, clearly not as excited as Chloe. "So, what's your name?" Chloe asks. "Beca."
"Not much of the talkative type I see. Well, that's going to have to change because you have me as your roommate!" Beca just nods and puts her bags and stuff down before taking out her laptop and working on some music.
"Whatcha working on?" Chloe asks
"Music stuff." beca replies. "Oo, sounds cool, do you sing?." Beca shakes her head as a no.

Later on. Beca is getting ready to go into the shower while singing 'titanium' by David Geutta.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but i won't fall
I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium"

"You can sing!" A voice says, Beca turns around to see Chloe, standing full nude infront of her. "Dude!" *Beca half shouts "get out!"
"Can you sing it again?" Chloe asks.
"What, no, get out" Beca says
"I'm not leaving till you sing"
Beca hesitates for a moment. "Fine"

"I'm bulletproof. Nothing to loose"

Beca starts then Chloe joins in

"Fire away, fire away, Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away fire away, you shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium"

Chloe smiles and Beca can't help but to slightly smiles aswell.
"You should definitely audition for the bellas, you'd fit in perfectly!" Chloe says in her usual bubbly tone
"I'll think about it" Beca says back, Chloe Clearly having Beca already wrapped around her finger. Beca looks down to Chloes body then up at the roof.
"Oh yeah, I'm pretty confident about.. all this" using her hands to indicate to her body. "You should be" beca says back. "I better get going now Beca, see you at auditions!" And with that, Chloe goes back to her own shower.

The next day
It's the day of the Auditions. Aubrey Posen and Chloe Beale are picking out people for the Bellas who they think is good enough to join and Bumper Allen and the people with him are picking out people for the treblemakers. The people auditioning are Stacie Conrad, Fat Amy, Jesse Swanson, Benji, Cynthia Rose, Lilly Onakuramara, Mary Elise but Chloe can't see Beca anywhere. The Auditions are starting and each person has to sing 16 lines of 'since you've been gone'

"Alright and that's everyone" the host says. Just then, Chloe sees Beca.
"Wait, there's one more" Chloe says abruptly.
"Hi um, I didn't know we had to prepare that song" Beca says as she walks in. "That's perfectly fine, sing whatever you'd like" Chloe assures her.
"May I?" Beca points to the cup of pens on the judges table.
"Go ahead" Chloe says and Aubrey just nods. Beca pours the pens and pencils out of the cuo and takes the cup. She gets herself in a comfortable position on the floor and makes some kind of beat with the cup.

"I got my ticket for the long way round, two bottle o whiskey for the way.
And I sure would like some sweet compony and I'm leaving tomorrow what do you say.
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone, your gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk your gonna miss me by my talk oh, your gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Chloe has a big smile on her face when Beca finishes and Aubrey is thinking.

Most of the girls that auditioned managed to get into the Bellas, including Beca. although some didn't.

I'm not sure when the next part is going to come out but hopefully soon if I am motivated to keep writing, also please tell me if there is anything that will make my writing better, im still trying to improve :)