Chapter 37

-smut warning-

Tolkien spits into his hand and presses the liquid into Clyde's entrance. After a moment he repositions on his knees, pressing his tip against the hole.

He rubs the tip up and down. Clyde almost asks if he has a condom, but it didn't matter to him anymore, he just needed this release. He needed Tolkien.

"Mmm... it's hard to... get in..." Tolkien groans as he tries to squeeze in.

"I'll try to relax more..." Clyde takes a deep breath, relaxing his muscles.

With the combination of his muscles loosening and Tolkiens force, it slammed into Clyde quickly and roughly.

Clyde grips as hard as he can into the blanket. He wanted to scream but he knew his neighbors would hear.

"Ahhh... fuck it's... fucking... tight..." Tolkien says, panting.

"MMMMM-" Clyde groans into the blanket.

They try to catch their breaths for a moment. Once they feel comfortable, Tolkien smiles. "You good down there?"

Clyde gives Tolkien a weak thumbs up.

"Good."

"Mmmm!!!!!" Clyde was clenching all his muscles to try and counteract the pain.

"Hey..." Tolkien says in a soft tone. "This is supposed to feel good, here." Tolkien turns Clyde over and reinserts himself.

"Mmm... what..?"

"Look at me. Just keep looking at me, no matter what. Okay?"

Clyde slowly nods.

"Good."

Tolkien pushes in again slowly. He maintains eye contact with occasional kisses as he moves slowly in and out. Clyde felt something different. It didn't hurt at all, it was comforting and the way Tolkien looked at him made him feel like he was the only man on earth.

"You can... go faster... if it'll make you feel better..."

Tolkien smiles. "I'm okay like this. This is what will be most comfortable for you and that's all I care about right now. I'll pick up speed near the end. Until then, enjoy this."

"Okay... thank you..."

They get lost in each others gasps and heavy breathing. Their fingers remained interlocked until the final moment of intimacy.

Clyde sharply inhales and squeaks. He lets out his breath in quick sputters of air. "Coming, coming, coming, oh god- OH GOD-"

He closes his eyes and clenches his jaw. His body feels a warm numbness wash over it.

"How'd it feel?" Tolkien asks after they both rest for a moment.

"Good... really fucking good..."

"I'm glad." Tolkien sits up in front of Clyde's knees.

"Tolkien? What are you..."

"I have a promise to keep. Loud enough to make your neighbors complain." He smirks.

"You keep switching your role here... one moment you're nurturing and the next you're demanding."

"That's because I know you like both. Now spread your legs for me."

Clyde obeys.

"Good boy."

Without much hesitation Tolkien slams into Clyde. This time it was wet and easy to get into.

"Fuck... I'll never get used to how good that feels." Tolkien huffs.

"It's so big... mmmhhh..."

"The faces you make are enough to make me finish, be careful with how sexy you look... though I doubt you can help it."

Tolkien didn't end up going home that night. From 3-6am there were on and off sessions of different positions and roles. Clyde playing along for every one.

When the sun rose he could not walk for the first few hours of his day, making him late to class.