🦴BONUS🦴 - WEDNESDAY (DUST)

Dust hated Killer. Well, ok, 'hate' was a bit strong, but that smooth motherfucker made charming (Y/n) look easy. Dust saw the effort Killer put in, and despite how badly Dust wanted her, he wasn't smooth. He barely talked to her. So how in Nightmare's name was he supposed to do this??

"You ok?" Horror's voice brought him out of his stupor, and he swung his glare up at the giant demon. Horror chuckled. "It's your day. If you want her, you gotta take your chance, buddy."

"It's not that easy," Dust grumbled bitterly. Papyrus was gone this week—like he'd been gone every other heat Dust had experienced—but that made his own thoughts louder by comparison. And having no one to talk about his lack of game made him irritable.

"Heya (Y/n)," Horror said, making Dust's head shoot up. (Y/n) walked into the room with a shy wave, glancing at the two demons curiously. Based on Dust's body language, he wasn't in a very good mood, and she wondered just what they'd been talking about as she checked him out. His unzipped hoodie and shorts were on, but he was missing his shirt—not that she was looking or anything.

Horror glanced at Dust, who was keeping his head down despite his subtle attempts to stare at her out of the corner of his socket. "You look delicious, buttercup." She blushed at Horror's smirk as Dust shot him a heated glare.

"Thanks Horror." She was wearing a rather simple outfit—clearly she knew it wasn't going to stay on very long anyways—but it made her look amazing. It wasn't elaborate, just a simple t-shirt and short shorts, but she could feel all eyes on her all the same. She hesitated, a question on the tip of her tongue, so Horror waited patiently. His heat urges were a lot more tame now, so he was content to take his time talking with her—all the while knowing how badly Dust wanted her. "Am I...allowed to know whose day it is?" She leaned a little closer as if trying to whisper to him despite how clearly Dust could hear her.

Horror pretended to think for a long moment, all the while Dust glared at him. When he 'couldn't remember' if she was allowed to know, he looked back at her. "Was there a certain someone you were hoping to hear?" Her eyes flickered to Dust briefly and her face turned a little more pink as she quickly shook her head.

"Oh no, I just, um..." She ran a hand through her (h/c) hair. "...just curious." She again glanced at Dust, who met her gaze with confusion. "Do you remember whose day it is?" It took him a moment to realize she was talking to him, and he felt his skull get a little more flushed.

"Yeah," he grumbled out, adjusting his hood so she couldn't see him blush. She waited for him to elaborate, but when he didn't, she awkwardly smiled.

"I'm gonna guess it's not your day?" When his blue and red eyelight focused on her, she went on. "Well you just seem, um, angry? And I'm sure that's just the heat, but..." Her words dissolved into silence at his continued staring, and she almost looked nervous as Horror chuckled.

"Relax, buttercup." He set his hand on her shoulder comfortingly and Dust glared daggers at him. "Whoever's day it is will come to their senses eventually, cuz if they don't, they're gonna miss their shot." The sun was already setting after all, and neither Killer nor Horror waited this long. (Y/n) relaxed under Horror's touch—which just pissed Dust off more.

"You sure?" She glanced at Dust, making his glare fall away to surprise. "I don't want to force you guys to do anything..."

Horror smirked at Dust. "Nah, it's not you. It's him." Then the giant leaned down to kiss her, but before he could, she felt her soul grabbed by blue magic and she was yanked into Dust's arms. She let out a gasp of surprise, her hands flat against his ribs as his multicolored eyelight smoked in its socket. Horror looked completely unfazed, winking at Dust like 'you're welcome' before he teleported away.