Chapter 3

As I entered the courtyard, my eyes searched the area until they landed on Enzo surrounded by a cluster of fawning girls hanging on to his every word. Our eyes met, and I raised my eyebrow suggestively. Instantly, he was getting up and making his way over to me. 

I didn't fail to notice the daggers the girls he had just left behind were shooting at me. Mine and Enzo's unconventional relationship was no secret to anyone, especially the girls who wanted to be in my position. 

"Someone's feeling horny quite early today," he teased putting his arm around me.

"Had you gone through what I've just been through in potion's class just now, you'd be horny too." As we strolled back towards the castle entrance, the crisp sound of leaves crunching beneath our feet echoed behind us. "I need your help with something," I mentioned, a sly smile playing on my lips. "And I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it."

"I'm intrigued," he responded in interest still leading me towards one of our favorite hidden corridors. I casually slung my bag over my shoulder and turned to face him. 

"I'm trying to get Mattheo and Theo back for the shit they pulled three years ago starting with making them wish they were fucking me instead of you." Enzo raised his eyebrow in amusement hearing their names. 

"Not those dumbasses. What made you start talking to them again?"

"Snape decided to make us potion partners," I sighed sitting on a bench in one of the deserted corridors we usually snuck off to. Enzo sat beside me, a carefree smile on his lips. 

"So how can I be of service?" he asked, getting to the point of the conversation. 

"I want them to walk in on you fucking me." 

Enzo immediately started laughing. When he realized I wasn't laughing with him, he raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Come again?" 

Playfully, I shoved him, attempting to quash the embarrassment I felt at saying that out loud. "Listen, those dumbasses are so arrogant. I just want them to see how badly they screwed up when they messed with me. In return, you get fucked. It's a win, win," I finished, pleading with my eyes. 

"You know I'm always down. I just find it interesting you're worried about what they think," he answered rubbing his hand up my leg. 

"I don't care what they think." I followed Enzo's hand with my eyes as it moved up my leg and under my skirt, the feralness I felt in class instantly resurging. "I'm just tired of listening to their cocky asses. They think they can get me in bed without any challenge at all." 

"The reality is if you gave them the eyes you're giving me right now, they'd fold in a second," he replied, his finger slowly sliding under the strap of my panties. "The question is if I fuck you now, will you be horny later?"

"You can literally look at me, and I'd be horny, Enzo," I replied, as I climbed into his lap, straddling him.

"Mm, I feel the same way," he answered before pulling me into him and kissing me deeply. I rubbed my hips against him and instantly felt the familiar bulge beneath me. Still kissing him, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out, stroking it with my hands. 

Getting on my knees, I took it in my mouth, and he groaned in pleasure. As I started sucking him, he grabbed my head and pushed himself deeper into my mouth. Allowing him to go further,  I finally had to stop myself from gagging. 

Before he could get off, I stood up and pulled my panties off under my skirt, straddling him again. He used his hand to slide his dick into me and then immediately grabbed my hips. The bench beneath us squeaked as I rode him, and I had to bite back a moan as he started rubbing my clit in the process.