Chapter 4

"You did that shit on purpose," Mattheo pushed past me into my room a mix of annoyance and lust in his voice. 

"No way Enzo Berkshire made you scream that loud," Theo added, going to throw his books on my bed, but then glancing at my soiled sheets, takes them to the desk instead. 

"Well, we did fuck twice today, so that might have something to do with it," I laugh as I cast scourgify on my bed. Mattheo raises his eyebrow at me in surprise."What? You think you're the only ones who get horny? After Theo practically shove his fingers in my pussy today, I was in dire need of relief."

"Well, I would have been glad to assist with that had you let me know," Theo smirks, now standing in front of me. "Especially now that I know what your body looks like under those sweats." His blue eyes look down at me,, and chills run up my spine as his fingers find the bottom of my shirt and moves up my bare stomach.  

"Not you trying to get me horny 5 seconds after I've had sex,"  I walk over to the desk and pulled out the books we would need for the work before continuing. "I still have another guy's cum in me, Theo."

"It doesn't seem to take much to get you horny," Mattheo muttered under his breath. Annoyed at what he was implying, I stand up and walk over to him, backing him up against the wall. I put my hand on his chest, rubbing it up his neck before leaning in as though I was going to kiss him. Leaning my body into him, I could feel his bulge against my thigh, and I moved my leg grazing it. I move my mouth to his ear, as his hand moves to my waist. "From where I'm standing, it seems it doesn't take much to get you horny." 

I push off of the wall to walk away, but Theo is standing behind me and presses in close pinning me between him and Mattheo. Mattheo grins arrogantly seeing my surprise. "You can keep toying around with us all you want." He slides his hands into my sweats grabbing my ass, as Theo slides his hands up my shirt, grabbing my bare breasts. "The reality is you like this, and you know it."

"You think we believe you didn't want us to see you fucking Berkshire? You didn't even cover yourself when we walked in. You expected it. You wanted us to see you." Theo breathed into my neck, his hands now playing with my nipples. I fight the moan threatening to spill out and push myself away from them. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of knowing they were turning me on and fast. 

"I guess that's a lot better than leaving you in the fucking forbidden forest to die like you did me, isn't it?" I spat, frustrated by my own feelings. They froze at the words, guilt covering their faces.  "Get out of my room. I'll do the homework myself." With that, I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me,  not leaving until I could hear them shut the door as they left my  room. 

Mattheo Perspective

"Bitch, did you know that she looked like that? My god," Mattheo says stunned as they walk away from the room. "I mean, I don't think I'm ever going to get the picture of her body out of my head now. 

"That's about the only thing we can agree on," Theo agrees, obviously still turned on by the events that had just unfolded. "Dude, I think she was into us touching her. I could see it on her face. She just doesn't like the idea it's us."

"And I know for a fact she wanted us to see her like that. What is she playing at?" Mattheo swings his bag over his shoulder following Theo towards the boys dorms. 

"Our dumbasses really screwed up third year. Imagine where we'd be had we not done that shit," Theo walks to his door but stands outside, turning to Mattheo.

"That shit was your fault." Mattheo looks at Theo, challenging him to argue. He rolls his eyes and turns back to his door. 

"Oh, here we fucking go," Theo replies, as he pushes his door open and walks inside.