Chapter 6

I wake up and slightly panic feeling arms around my body before remembering Mattheo coming to my door last night. I turn slightly and look at him, only to find him still completely knocked out. I slowly slide my body away from his before finally getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to change clothes. Seeing the clock says 8:00 AM, I make my way to the Great Hall intending to bring Mattheo back food if he's still in the room. 

"You will not believe the night I've had," I say, as I sit next to Blaise, who is reading ahead for charms. He closes the book and looks at me, a grin on his face. 

"I heard Mattheo and Theo beat the shit out of Adrian Pucey you." His knowing smirk makes you blush. You look across the room and see Theo sitting across the hall. His eyes meet yours before he glances away quickly, looking back down at his breakfast. 

You grab a piece of bacon off your plate and nibble on it before continuing. "It gets worse than that. Fucking Mattheo Riddle shows up at my door at 3:00 AM drunk off his ass mumbling some incoherent shit about needing to talk. He passed out on me, and I nearly pulled my back out trying to half carry his ass to my bed." You take a sip of your drink waiting for Blaise's reaction. 

"And that man is in your bed right now?" Blaise half gags, looking at you flabbergasted. 

"Yes! I didn't know what to do with him. I'm just going to bring him some muffins while secretly hoping he's embarrassed and already gone," you say as Blaise starts laughing his ass off. "This is not funny. I have no idea what to make of the two of them right now." 

Blaise grabs a pancake from the middle of the table and drags it to his plate. He pours syrup all over it and begins cutting it up with his fork. "Did he say what it was he wanted to talk about?" he asks between bites. 

"No. He just kept saying 'need to talk'," you reply, curious about what he needed to talk about. 

"Well, if he's still there when you get back, wake his ass up and ask him," Blaise replies, his mouth full of food. 

You grab a couple of muffins and wrap them in some paper towels before standing up. "I hope to god he is gone when I get there. I'll see you in class later." 

Mattheo's Perspective

Mattheo leaves YN's dorm praying he won't run into her as he makes his way to his dorm to brush his teeth and quickly shower. When he enters the common room after, he sees Theo walk through the entrance and beelines over to him. 

"Dude, I just woke up in YN's fucking bed, and I have no idea how I got there," Mattheo says, stress clear on his face. 

Theo freezes, looking at him in shock. "What the fuck? I don't remember seeing you two leave together. Do you think you guys--"

"Hell no. I don't remember shit though. She wasn't in there when I woke up. She left water and Tylenol on the bedside table though." Theo starts walking to his dorm, and Mattheo follows him. 

"I bet your shitfaced ass showed up at her door in the middle of the night. You've always been horrible at handling your alcohol," Theo replies, as he swings his dorm door open and walks inside. 

Mattheo takes no time walking in behind him and begins pacing the room. "Dude, I'm so fucking embarrassed. I don't think I can ever look at her again."

"I wonder if you said some crazy shit to her. You should just ask her what happened," Theo stands watching him pace before moving closer to him, backing him up slightly towards the wall. Immediately, Mattheo tenses up at the proximity between them, his mind moving to Theo pushing him against the wall and kissing him the last time he was in his room. He meets Theo's gaze and can tell he's thinking about the same thing.