Chapter 5

I push my food around my plate in the Great Hall still thinking about my near moment with Mattheo and Theo last night. When I glance across the room towards them, I can see Mattheo watching me curiously. He looks away when I catch him staring. 

"Hey, girl," The bench adjusts under me, as Pansy sits on one side of me and Astoria sits on the other. 

"Are you going to the Slytherin party tonight? The whole group is going to be there" Astoria says, grabbing a piece of bacon off my plate.

I push the remaining bacon towards her, no longer hungry. "The whole group?" I ask skeptically. 

"Mattheo and Theo will be there, but you don't have to hang around them," Pansy responds already knowing what I'm thinking. I grimace, my eyes catching Theo's across the room. He holds my gaze until I look away. 

"When are you going to let bygones be bygones? I think you should at least hear them out. They said it was an accident but you won't let them explain." I raise my brow at Astoria, and she keeps eye contact, challenging my stubbornness. 

"Well, when someone tries to kill you, you don't have much sympathy for their explanations," I say, annoyed by the conversation.

"I don't think they were trying to do anything. I think it was a friendly prank gone wrong. Either way, you don't have to hang out with them." Pansy cuts in, seeing my frustration growing. 

I stay silent for a moment before finally responding. "I'll go, but they better stay away from me."

"It's going to be great. We promise." Astoria grins at me, and I let the frustration melt, knowing they were just trying to make peace in the group. 

When I walk into the Slytherin common room, the party is in full force. Green lights floods the room, and people were already all over each other on the dance floor. I make eye contact with Enzo, and he grins mischievously when he sees me. I watch as his eyes trail my body, taking in my skimpy black dress. 

"Hey, gorgeous," he says as he walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. "I didn't know if you'd be here."

"I was undecided, but I figured I might as well enjoy myself," I reply, wrapping my own arms around his neck. I glance over his shoulder and can see Mattheo watching us, an annoyed look on his face. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to Enzo. 

"Well, how about you come dance with me?" he grins, his face close to mine. As the two of us start dancing, I can feel Theo and Mattheo's eyes on me. I ignore them, moving my body against Enzo's more aggressively. The more I move my ass against him, the harder he gets.

"You want to go get a drink?" I say to him, looking into his lust-filled eyes. The two of us take shots, and he pulls me into his lap, his hands on my thighs rubbing the exposed skin where my dress had ridden up. I make eye contact with Mattheo, and his jaw clenches, frustration clear on his features. I raise my eyebrow at him, and he looks away in annoyance. 

"You know what would be really nice right now?" I turn to look at Enzo, already knowing what he was going to say. 

"Finding a hidden corridor to go fuck in?" I reply, a grin on my face. 

"See this is why you're my favorite," he answers as I pull him up and the two of us walk out of the party. 

Before we even get into the corridor we usually fuck in, Enzo's mouth is already on mine. Vodka invades my senses as he pushes me up against the wall, his hands on my breasts. "That dress is doing things to me," he says, as his mouth moves to my neck.

"Maybe I wore it because I knew it would do things to you," I reply, my hand moving down to his dick." I stroke him through his pants before unzipping them and pulling him out. Enzo leans himself against the wall as I go down on him, taking his dick in my mouth. I work my tongue up and down his shaft before taking him fully in my mouth again and begin sucking him aggressively. His groans begin to echo in the corridor, so I stand up and place my hand over his mouth in amusement.