03

_______ ๑ꕤ๑ _______

Wonhee's ear-piercing scream filled up the room, catching everyone's attention. Some of them groaned at the sudden loud noise that distracted them from their studies. The energetic girl ran as fast as she could to Hyejin's table, shoving what seemed to be a ticket at her friend's face.

"What's this?" Hyejin sighed and shoved the paper away from her face.

"Guess what? I won the Enhypen concert ticket giveaway!!" Wonhee squealed and jumped happily, creeping her classmates out. Hyejin quickly put a hand over her friend's mouth.

"Damn it Wonhee, can't you speak louder?" Hyejin replied sarcastically, earning a 'sorry' from Wonhee.

"Anyway, did you really win the ticket or did you somehow blackmail them into giving it to you?" Hyejin crossed her arms. As much as she would like to say that she was joking, she knows what her friend is capable of.

"What- no! At least not this time..." Wonhee grumbled and pout her lips. "I really did win the giveaway!" She continued.

Hyejin lifted an eyebrow, "Oh? Congrats then! Make sure to have a lot of fun at the concert later. When's the concert anyway?"

"Next month! Oh wait.. do you even know them?" Wonhee questioned. She knew her friend is quite outdated, as if she's been living in a cave or something.

"Who?" Hyejin replied, which made Wonhee facepalm.

"The band? Enhypen? Do you really not know them?" Wonhee held and shook her friend's shoulder in frustration.

"No.... Don't get me wrong, I've heard of them before but they don't look that interesting, no offense" This straightforward reply made Wonhee put a hand over her chest in a dramatic manner.

"Not interesting enough? How dare you! I bet you'll like them once you check them out. Plus, the members are so talented and funny, you'll fall in love with them in no time- oh and their songs are really good, especially bite me and sacrifice! Enhypen is also the only group that-"

"Okay, okay, fine! I'll check them out once I have time" Hyejin chuckled, amused by her friend's obsession over the band.

"Jin, are you free today? Or do you still have work? I'm craving for the spicy tteokbokki" Wonhee asked while playing with Hyejin's hand.

Hyejin stopped writing and sighed, "I would love to come with you but I still have work today, sorry" Hyejin pinched Wonhee's cheek gently.

"Aww man, you've been working extra hard these days. You never have the time to hang out anymore" Wonhee whined, gaining a soft chuckle from Hyejin.

"I'm actually saving money since I want to continue my studies, unlike a certain someone..." Hyejin mumbled the last part and snickered, getting a hit on her hand.

"What? I'm just stating the truth.." she pouted.

_______ ๑ꕤ๑ _______

Hyejin sighed profusely as she was walking towards her workplace, the bookstore owned by Ms.Yang. She had just remembered that she's been tasked to help the lady's grandson today. Her footsteps got heavier, thinking of what she could do to help the guy as she was not one to initiate conversations.